Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TT bike fit process [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
...that as an engineer, makes no sense.

But an engineer would understand that getting a fit from a well-regarded fitter is the best and most efficient way to go about this...

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: TT bike fit process [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave,

All the fit advice you have received aside.

If you are looking at a complete new build super bike, keep in mind there is likely zero possibility you will be able to run 200 cranks with most of the new models bb drop and wider Q compared to your square taper.

Maurice,
Quote Reply
Re: TT bike fit process [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mauricemaher wrote:
Dave,

All the fit advice you have received aside.

If you are looking at a complete new build super bike, keep in mind there is likely zero possibility you will be able to run 200 cranks with most of the new models bb drop and wider Q compared to your square taper.

Maurice,

True. Another reason I am trying to playing around with things like fit, power, etc to see if I could get away with 185's, which I am assuming might be easier to find with current technology.

Was interesting that I did a quick test using both 200 and 185's on a flat course, 50/18 gear, and a normal pedal. Power seemed to go down on the 185's compared to the 200's. Not sure if I should have expected that.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply

Prev Next