Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New triathlon places and distances you would like to see [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm still waiting for the "35.15" (quarter IM) to catch on. Yeah I know it's lame but I'll never be a decent swimmer.
Quote Reply
Re: New triathlon places and distances you would like to see [Steve-oH!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We had an offroad tri like this in the area last weekend oc3ram did it. I will see if I can get him to chime in on how he liked it.

Quote | Reply
I would love to see some S/R/B tris that end with a hill climb.

I think there is a regulation problem having a race on National Park land, but in NE a race with a finish up Mt. Cadillac up in Acadia (3 miles, 6%) would be awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: New triathlon places and distances you would like to see [jsmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
          The Deca World Challenge is in Monterrey, Mexico.The ten Iron's in ten days starts on Nov 5th and the five Iron's in five days starts on the 10th.Come on down, it will be a hoot.I've included the websites of the events I'm doing this year as I'm also trying to help all the RD's promote their Ultra-triathlon events.

www.multisport.com.mx
www.triathlon-levis.com
www.ultramancanada.com
www.epicyear.blogspot.com

In Reply To:
Got a website for the Mexico event?
Quote Reply

Prev Next