HuffPo.

Lol.

No wonder you’re so ignorant.

Did you read the second article?

Rather be ignorant than a groper.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You’re such a virtue signaling white night.

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you read the second article?

If it's in the NYTimes (or Huffpo) or on CNN, it's ignored by conservatives. If it's in the Wall Street Journal or on Fox, it's ignored by liberals. There is no need to actually read or watch something from the other tribe.

You must be new around here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year did the most recent alleged accusation occur?

Why do you ask?

If it's 40 years ago and the accusations are against a Republican, the claims from women can't be believed, they are politically motivated. If it's 20 years ago, and the accusations are against Clinton, the claims of women are irrefutable and it has nothing to do with politics. It's strictly about morality.

Are you sure you're not new around here?

Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Or maybe those who have been the subject of abuse as a child may protest louder? But as long as your ass-grabbery is limited to your closest aquaintances, I'm sure they're all for it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Or maybe those who have been the subject of abuse as a child may protest louder? But as long as your ass-grabbery is limited to your closest aquaintances, I'm sure they're all for it.

You’re not the only in this conversation who has suffered.

Let it go. It’ll work wonders for you.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Then you should maybe be more sensitive about how your actions may affect others and be less flippant about sexual harassment.

As for me, I'm good thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Then you should maybe be more sensitive about how your actions may affect others and be less flippant about sexual harassment.

As for me, I'm good thanks.

I admit that I’m pretty flippant when it comes to some people’s definition of sexual harassment.

And that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

I’m an out and proud dirty old man and I give zero fucks if you or anyone else doesn’t like it (but don’t worry, if you don’t like it I’ll leave you alone).

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

Because I don’t know the answer and you seem to know a lot about it.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

Dude. At least have the fucking guts to answer the question honestly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

I think I've been pretty respectful in this discussion, yet I've been called a supporter of pedophilia, or supporting a pedophile, merely because I pointed out Moore didn't say he had a consensual relationship with a 14 year old like Vag implied. You've basically called me a liar. I'm pretty sure your'e less concerned about how Moore treats women than you are about another non establishment type getting into office. I say you are the liar and you could give a shit less about women and are using this as mere tactic to get your dem bro elected.

I know for the most part, that type of insinuation is designed and used to try to get others to shut the fuck up with an alternate point of view. Much like Slowman calling anyone who would vote for Trump a racist, bigot homophones during the election to attack people so they will shut the fuck up.

I guess, based on your response, they have been well over 20 years, which in some peoples minds may give question to the allegations, that old saying a leopard can't change his spots.

FWIW and more do to your and others hysteria, I hope he gets elected, I enjoy seeing people like you when your heads explode like yours is.

Have a happy fucking thanksgiving. :)

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Does it matter?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
FWIW and more do to your and others hysteria, I hope he gets elected, I enjoy seeing people like you when your heads explode like yours is.

Actually based on this post yours is. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Actually based on this post yours is. :)

Na, just a lil fed up with people using these types of tactics to discourage anyone talking about the facts of the matter. That's all, but I can see how some could come to that conclusion.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

I think I've been pretty respectful in this discussion, yet I've been called a supporter of pedophilia, or supporting a pedophile, merely because I pointed out Moore didn't say he had a consensual relationship with a 14 year old like Vag implied. You've basically called me a liar. I'm pretty sure your'e less concerned about how Moore treats women than you are about another non establishment type getting into office. I say you are the liar and you could give a shit less about women and are using this as mere tactic to get your dem bro elected.

I know for the most part, that type of insinuation is designed and used to try to get others to shut the fuck up with an alternate point of view. Much like Slowman calling anyone who would vote for Trump a racist, bigot homophones during the election to attack people so they will shut the fuck up.

I guess, based on your response, they have been well over 20 years, which in some peoples minds may give question to the allegations, that old saying a leopard can't change his spots.

it was a loaded question and your response confirms it.

I could give a fuck who wins the seat and how the tax reform vote goes down. If Moore wins, it will fuck the GOP. They won't get this tax reform bill anyway... it's too divisive.

Just grow a pair of fucking gonads and say what you mean.

"The allegations are too old to be credible." There, I said it for you. Now you try.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

I could give a fuck who wins the seat and how the tax reform vote goes down. If Moore wins, it will fuck the GOP. They won't get this tax reform bill anyway... it's too divisive.

"The allegations are too old to be credible." There, I said it for you. Now you try.

You said, not me.

But I love you too. ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

Actually, if he is elected the GOP is not screwed. Moore will never be seated and his replacement will be named by the state's Governor, a Republican. Expect that if Moore wins his primary opponent, who Trump did support will be seated in the Senate. As for tax reform. I get it, reading an actual bill instead of just spewing the Left's talking points is hard. But may I suggest you read the bill. It isn't quite as controversial as you think.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am a conservative and this "tax bill" is a stinking pile of feces that does nothing but put more money in the hands of the ultra rich.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
I think I've been pretty respectful in this discussion, yet I've been called a supporter of pedophilia, or supporting a pedophile, merely because I pointed out Moore didn't say he had a consensual relationship with a 14 year old like Vag implied.

Yeah, that's pretty respectful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

So your point is, what? It's long enough ago we should quit making it a thing? How long is long enough then? Is Bill Clinton there yet? Or is the threshold, "Far enough back that we should still go after Clinton, but not so long that it sticks to Moore"? Sound about right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I said what you were trying to. You're welcome.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For one thing, I'm not "the Left". Second, the House version of the tax bill is going nowhere. Third, the Senate version will never pass either, because, for one, the personal tax cuts expire in 2026, and secondly getting rid of the Obamacare individual mandate is also a tough bar to clear. Third, the removal of SALT deductions and raising the deficit will also be too much for some Republican legislators, and fourthly, the idea that tax cuts will fund themselves has never been borne out in reality.

Meanwhile, the WH responds in sound bites and platitudes. This tax bill is going nowhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Why do you ask?

So your point is, what? It's long enough ago we should quit making it a thing? How long is long enough then? Is Bill Clinton there yet? Or is the threshold, "Far enough back that we should still go after Clinton, but not so long that it sticks to Moore"? Sound about right?

My point is two fold, this has little to do with the women and everything to do with keeping another anti establishment person out of DC and just like calling people racists who disagree with the libs this is the new shut up you pedophile supporting conservative.

If you really want me to make a comparison of Moore's alleged wrong doings and Clinton's alleged and proven one's over the decades, I guess I could do that but to what end?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You understand that most of the women accusing Moore of pedophilia are 'voting Republicans,' right? This is not about politics. It's about stopping a pedophile becoming a member of the Senate. A position that should be occupied by respected members of the community.

Moore's alleged wrongdoings are right up there with Clinton's. One's a pedophile, and one's a rapist. Sorry, what's your point again? Oh yes, you think this is just politics for everyone. Well it does seem to be politics for some: Those who are more concerned about getting the tax bill through than keeping a pedophile out of the Senate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A couple of new developments in the AL senate race:

The Washington Post has busted a failed attempt by Project Veritas to set up a sting with a fake accuser who claimed she'd had an abortion after Roy Moore impregnated her as a teenager. Project Veritas is a right-wing group aimed at discrediting the MSM.

Story here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.0dbec5a459cc

And here:
https://www.mediaite.com/...e-roy-moore-accuser/

Bless James O'Keefe. Doing God's work diligently...

The other story is that retired Marine Colonel Lee Busby is attempting a write in ballot to run for senate also. Busby previously served as a top aide to WH Chief of Staff John Kelly, is an Alabama native, is pro-military, anti-abortion etc, so ticks all the right boxes for conservative Alabamians looking for an alternative.

This would seem to reduce Roy Moore's chances of winning, assuming Busby dilutes the right-wing vote. More interesting, is this effort entirely his own personal quest, or something being conceived and pushed for by senior members of the Republican party who are desperate to avoid Roy Moore winning? If the latter, presumably it would be born out of fear that if Moore wins, it could do more serious damage to the Republican party later in next year's mid-terms.

Story here:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...swer/article/2641817
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Nov 28, 17 5:22
Quote Reply

Prev Next