Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations
Quote | Reply
I'm sure BK is already typing up a post on this, given how much he loves reporting on all this sexual assault and harassment stuff that's coming out lately.



https://www.npr.org/...ntact-when-she-was-1
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is no irony in the last sentence.

The Post has also reported that Moore did not disclose the $180,000 per year salary he took for part-time work he did for his charity, the Foundation for Moral Law.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.

Sex with underage girls is normal behavior for men?




who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.


If you regard a 32-year old pursuing a sexual relationship with a 14-year old as "normal male to female courting behaviour", then, uh... yeah.
Last edited by: WelshinPhilly: Nov 9, 17 13:30
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.


If you regard a 32-year old pursuing a sexual relationship with a 14-year old as "normal male to female courting behaviour", then, uh... yeah.

I wasn’t speaking specifically of this alleged incident that may or may not have happened 38 years ago.

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.


Sex with underage girls is normal behavior for men?

No doubt. The article I read had the 14 yo victim being lured into his house and sexually assaulted--a felony. Not normal courting behavior.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.


If you regard a 32-year old pursuing a sexual relationship with a 14-year old as "normal male to female courting behaviour", then, uh... yeah.

I wasn’t speaking specifically of this alleged incident that may or may not have happened 38 years ago.

Ah, my bad. I just got confused by the fact you were responding to a post about said alleged incident that may or may not have happened 38 years ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roy Moore is a POS. I hope it is true.

Imagine if a Democrat wins Jeff Sessions seat. That would be crazy. Interesting times...
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going. "


Hmmm....some way we can figure out how to make this the victim's fault. Sorry Duffy, its 2017. You can still do that with black people, but not with women.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
"Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going. "


Hmmm....some way we can figure out how to make this the victim's fault. Sorry Duffy, its 2017. You can still do that with black people, but not with women.


Speak for yourself.

Ps: are you saying that you can wave your dick at black people?

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 9, 17 15:41
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BarryP wrote:
"Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going. "


Hmmm....some way we can figure out how to make this the victim's fault. Sorry Duffy, its 2017. You can still do that with black people, but not with women.


Speak for yourself.

Ps: are you saying that you can wave your dick at black people?

Stop before you ruin that 1.000 batting average.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BarryP wrote:
"Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going. "


Hmmm....some way we can figure out how to make this the victim's fault. Sorry Duffy, its 2017. You can still do that with black people, but not with women.


Speak for yourself.

Ps: are you saying that you can wave your dick at black people?

Stop before you ruin that 1.000 batting average.

I don’t have a fucking clue as what you’re trying to say.

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BarryP wrote:
"Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going. "


Hmmm....some way we can figure out how to make this the victim's fault. Sorry Duffy, its 2017. You can still do that with black people, but not with women.


Speak for yourself.

Ps: are you saying that you can wave your dick at black people?

Stop before you ruin that 1.000 batting average.

I don’t have a fucking clue as what you’re trying to say.

You are 100% correct when calling out hate crime hoax's involving black people. 100% = 1.000 batting average. Try to keep up. In other words, you are the man and I would hate for your reputation to be tarnished.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems to be the culture in the GOP. So many sexual deviant stories over the years. You have to wonder how deep it goes.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.

"Normal" is harrassing 14-18 yr old girls when you're a guy in your 30's? Not normal where I come from.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Seems to be the culture in the GOP. So many sexual deviant stories over the years. You have to wonder how deep it goes.

Definitely seems much more common in the GOP, especially among the "family values" types.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Duffy wrote:
BarryP wrote:
"Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going. "


Hmmm....some way we can figure out how to make this the victim's fault. Sorry Duffy, its 2017. You can still do that with black people, but not with women.


Speak for yourself.

Ps: are you saying that you can wave your dick at black people?

Stop before you ruin that 1.000 batting average.

I don’t have a fucking clue as what you’re trying to say.

You are 100% correct when calling out hate crime hoax's involving black people. 100% = 1.000 batting average. Try to keep up. In other words, you are the man and I would hate for your reputation to be tarnished.



”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.

"Normal" is harrassing 14-18 yr old girls when you're a guy in your 30's? Not normal where I come from.

Try reading through the thread before getting your panties in a bunch.

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
I'm sure BK is already typing up a post on this, given how much he loves reporting on all this sexual assault and harassment stuff that's coming out lately.



https://www.npr.org/...ntact-when-she-was-1

Is he in Hollywood? No. He's some crazy man out of Alabama, from what I can see. Don't drag me into the middle of these political situations, thank yuh verrah much! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Seems to be the culture in the GOP. So many sexual deviant stories over the years. You have to wonder how deep it goes.

Definitely seems much more common in the GOP, especially among the "family values" types.

Especially such GOP stalwarts like Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Louis CK, Anthony Weiner....

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.


"Normal" is harrassing 14-18 yr old girls when you're a guy in your 30's? Not normal where I come from.

Tell that to this guy: ;-)



Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.

Any guesses as to what next months, come out of the closet, pile on topic might be?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote for me and all your wildest dreams will come true - Pedro
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [mop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mop wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Here’s what I think is going on...

...normal male to female courting behavior is now being lumped in with predatory behavior.

That’s where this is all going.

Any guesses as to what next months, come out of the closet, pile on topic might be?

There’s always Russia.

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply

Prev Next