Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And since apparently you won't turn a blind eye to bad conduct, have you ever witnessed corruption in state regulatory agencies related to your line of work? Did you report it? Would you ever hesitate to be a whistleblower?

FTW. H- has a good memory. Duly noted!
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
She screamed. He said if she didn’t shut up he’d kill her. She screamed again.

Does that pass your test?

I'm loathe to take your wife's experience and use it as the debate point (but I didn't start it). So I'll just say you are not addressing my test nor the questions I asked. Ok, so be it.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I'm loathe to take your wife's experience and use it as the debate point

And I really would rather have not brought it up but it kept being said that I’m ignorant on this subject.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Greg66 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
I agree! What a b!tch for not speaking up sooner and thereby enabling him to do that to other underage girls.
#districtattorneystoo

I’ve mentioned this in a couple different threads now but maybe you missed it.

Years ago an old boss of mrs Duffy followed her home from work, waiting until she went to bed, broke into her window and tried to rape her.

She fought him off, called the cops, told them everything.

He had done this to not one, not two, not three, not four, but five, five other women before he did this to mrs Duffy. None of them reported him until after mrs Duffy had him put in prison.

Had just one of those other women said something none of the others would have suffered the same fate after.

That’s a fact.

Thanks to mrs Duffy there was at least a 10 year hiatus of this man raping women.

And it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if mrs Duffy is the only one of those woman who has moved past that horrible event.

Silence gives power to predators. My respect goes to those who speak out.

That's great. But in your eagerness to hand out respect (and implicitly condemn the victims who didn't speak out) you seem to have forgotten the whole condemning the perpetrator thing.

Really? Do I really have to explicitly condemn rapists so that you know I’m against rape?

Fuck off with that crap.

Might help.

People who blame the victim have certain tendencies.

Rather than trying to imply something why don’t you just come right out say what you mean here?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
And since apparently you won't turn a blind eye to bad conduct, have you ever witnessed corruption in state regulatory agencies related to your line of work? Did you report it?

Yes. And I’ve had a target on my back because of it for quite some time. I have a person very high up the chain at a large state agency who wants to put me out of business and has taken actions to do just that on numerous occasions. I have one county agency (the she used to work for) who is doing the same.

In 2 weeks I am being deposed by an attorney for a fuel distributor company and I’m going to testify that based on what I witnessed at a particular site that what is written on an inspection report from a county employee cannot be true.

That county employee will be sitting in the room when I do it.

I will also have to perform future tank inspection with that county employee as the on site representative form the regulating agency. This is in yet another county.

I am, literally, an enemy of the state.

I do these things because I am on the right side legally and morally. I do this because my own house is clean and I do what’s right even when nobody is looking.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 13, 17 17:51
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
littlefoot wrote:
BLeP wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Seems to be the culture in the GOP. So many sexual deviant stories over the years. You have to wonder how deep it goes.

It went right to the top. El Presidente Clinton.

Oh shit... he was a Dem...

You ever see the crazy uncomfortable video on YouTube showing Biden and his naughty hands and lips with girls at the white house?

Google it!

Yep. He definitely looks like a creep in those videos. There is no explaining away those actions based on the video evidence. Wonder if anyone will come out and say that he molested/assaulted them?

I thought the same thing. I really feel like there should be an fbi investigation into him. Pretty awful that someone suspected him enough to create those videos.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
You ever see the crazy uncomfortable video on YouTube showing Biden and his naughty hands and lips with girls at the white house?

Google it!

Uncomfortable? :)

Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, that is uncomfortable to look at too. Don't know why anyone would think that is a good photo to take or publicize.

They're both creeps (Biden and Trump).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Back to the thread at hand, what do you think of Roy? Seemed to be quite the Mallrat in his 30's (emphasis on "Rat"). BTW, Merry Christmas!

Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.newyorker.com/...-at-the-gadsden-mall

Anyone who has done anything to help or defend him should be very cautious going forward. This guy's has been a clown show for years, why stop now?

This will only get worse for him and his supporters. The GOP better hope he loses.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not defending him in any way, just commenting on the memories of all these people who remember a creepy guy walking around the mall almost 40 years ago. Do you remember conversations you had about odd people 40 years ago?

That being said, there seems to be a lot of people who all appear to remember him for the same creepy behavior, so it is "Moore" than likely true.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
I am not defending him in any way, just commenting on the memories of all these people who remember a creepy guy walking around the mall almost 40 years ago. Do you remember conversations you had about odd people 40 years ago?

That being said, there seems to be a lot of people who all appear to remember him for the same creepy behavior, so it is "Moore" than likely true.

Well it sounds like his name was on a banned list at the mall? So you got to figure whatever he was doing that got him on that list and the fact he was on the list and a somewhat prominent figure at the time stuck with people.

Sounds super creepy, and a hell of story if it's all been concocted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Do you remember conversations you had about odd people 40 years ago?

Sure I do. And sure I forget some. Some random person I may forget. But I would expect people to remember conversations about Roy Moore because he has remained in public eye the whole time. After his stint as Deputy DA, he was a local Judge then was on Alabama Supreme Court and twice removed from that office. He's been in the news a lot over the years. Each time people will say to themselves, "isn't he the perv that stalked the mall?"

Anyway JPO is right. Moore is finished. He has admitted on a national broadcast on Fox News that while in his 30s he dated high school girls with their mother's permission. Now anything someone throws at him will stick.

Besides, the guy just looks creepy and has always creeped me out.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:

Anyway JPO is right. Moore is finished. He has admitted on a national broadcast on Fox News that while in his 30s he dated high school girls with their mother's permission. Now anything someone throws at him will stick.

I am not convinced of this. Simple fact is that he isn't a Dem. That's enough for a lot of people.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
H- wrote:

I am not convinced of this. Simple fact is that he isn't a Dem. That's enough for a lot of people.

Not to mention the whole "fake news" thing appears to allow some people simply to dismiss anything that they don't want to believe is true.

If that whole mall thing is true, just think about how creepy this guy must have been. A well dressed professional getting himself banned from a mall? There must be a lot of people with stories about this guy.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
H- wrote:

I think he still has a pretty good shot at winning. I saw the obligatory clip of some dufus saying that he didn't believe but if he admitted it he would still vote for him because that would show he was honest.

One of the big issues seems to be abortion, because that is the central issue facing the Senate these days apparently.

He will cost the GOP a lot more if he wins than if he loses, but it will be entertaining since the rest of the GOP has tried to force him out so he will be sure to work with them.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Last edited by: j p o: Nov 14, 17 8:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Archive footage of Moore:

Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Wonder if anyone will come out and say that he molested/assaulted them?

If he decides to run for President you can bet they will come out.

And if they do, the women who come out and accuse Biden will be passed off as political tools of the right, vilified, they will have their lives destroyed.

Moore needs to step down, he did what he is being accused of, no doubt. The guy is creepy. But the outright hypocrisy of the Democratic Party is laughable. If we are to believe every women who comes out why did we not believe all of Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy's accusers?
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you read my post above?

________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
BLeP wrote:
H- wrote:

I think he still has a pretty good shot at winning. I saw the obligatory clip of some duffs saying that he didn't believe but if he admitted it he would still vote for him because that would show he was honest.

One of the big issues seems to be abortion, because that is the central issue facing the Senate these days apparently.

He will cost the GOP a lot more if he wins than if he loses, but it will be entertaining since the rest of the GOP has tried to force him out so he will be sure to work with them.

I think with the tangible evidence of the HS yearbook and the mall ban, assuming the latter can be corroborated, he may now lose the election. I think there was a body of locals who were suspicious about the timing and details, but these pieces of evidence will continue to circulate and ultimately I would expect them to sway enough people to see him narrowly lose.

If he happens to win it's a huge problem for the GOP. I would expect them to expel him via an ethics committee but I'm not sure the exact process.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moore needs to step down, he did what he is being accused of, no doubt. The guy is creepy. But the outright hypocrisy of the Democratic Party is laughable. If we are to believe every women who comes out why did we not believe all of Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy's accusers?

I continue to be amazed how so many creepy and corrupt people, on both sides of the aisle, can be elected to high office.

Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I continue to be amazed how so many creepy and corrupt people, on both sides of the aisle, can be elected to high office.

It seems that creepy and corrupt people are drawn to politics or entertainment.
Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
I think with the tangible evidence of the HS yearbook and the mall ban, assuming the latter can be corroborated, he may now lose the election. I think there was a body of locals who were suspicious about the timing and details, but these pieces of evidence will continue to circulate and ultimately I would expect them to sway enough people to see him narrowly lose.

No offense but pull your head out of your ass. He will win. Probably easily.

Evidence schmevidence.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It seems that creepy and corrupt people are drawn to politics or entertainment.

It's the Washington version of the chicken or egg. Do creepy corrupt people go into politics or do they become that way after being in Washington.

Quote Reply
Re: Even Moore sexual misconduct allegations [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With open talk of "if he wins, we'll expel him immediately," I'd bet the Republican, party-before-country, strategy is to elect him, then oust him, so that they can avoid the possibility of a respectable Democrat winning the seat. The Republican AL governor then gets to appoint another temporary Senator.
Quote Reply

Prev Next