Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I saw the P5X today [Jordan45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:
It was alright. Ask me anything you want about it.

This is Slowtwitch, pictures or it didn't happen.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw the Garmin 935XT today. It was all right.

It was on a guy's wrist as he ran by. It was black. I think. There was a square or round face and it looked thin, like it would fit under a wetsuit.

Ask me anything about it.
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what kind of shoes was the guy running in? was he fast?
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [tfleeger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New design shoes for sure. I wouldn't call them fast but it's definitely a design that is new and different from other shoes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will play.

Is it this bike?

Last edited by: BMANX: Sep 25, 16 10:04
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't feed the troll! He will just reply something vague like, "well I can't be sure it was the same bike as FVL because the picture is so vague" and offer no substantial info.
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [snaaijert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slow Sunday!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:
It was alright. Ask me anything you want about it.
I just saw it. Don't no no details about production. It's sick tho.

Which is it? Alright or sick?
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been fun but...there is just too much negative energy here and too many new assholes who post bullshit and lots of great people who used to post all the time who have left or gone underground. I'm out. Life is too short. I'll be in kona. Hope to see some of you there. Paulo knows how to find me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10/10 trolling.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:
It's been fun but...there is just too much negative energy here and too many new assholes who post bullshit and lots of great people who used to post all the time who have left or gone underground. I'm out. Life is too short. I'll be in kona. Hope to see some of you there. Paulo knows how to find me.

Don't play the victim when you made a thread to troll people.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:

Don't let the door hit you as you head back over to letsrun.com
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [dgunthert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like how you said "head over" instead of "run over."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SurfingLamb , have you returned?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [Liaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll maintain that view until you begin to offer up information that provides insight which is additional to that which is already out there.
Have some respect for the others on this forum and stop being so purposefully vague.

Wow. Some of you guys really need to work on your sense of humor...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OCT. 4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a photo of it floating around online now. It's the bike in the photo that the guy posted the other day on some desert road. The photo I saw looked like it was the cover of some magazine or something "Cervelo Intervals Fall 2016". It's a beam bike but the frame stays against the front tire (kind of like the new diamond back) all the way to the crank, below the midpoint of the front wheel. The beam angles slightly down for a few inches, then goes back to an upward angle. Built in bento box, and a water bottle holder on a post above the crank (kind of looks like it defeats the purpose). Disc brakes. Black with white lettering and a little red trim on the beam and whatever that piece is behind the front tire. To me it looks like a response to Dimond by the dominant tri bike company, turning the beam bike into a me too product, and adding a little flare.
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [mikedrutar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mikedrutar wrote:
There is a photo of it floating around online now. It's the bike in the photo that the guy posted the other day on some desert road. The photo I saw looked like it was the cover of some magazine or something "Cervelo Intervals Fall 2016". It's a beam bike but the frame stays against the front tire (kind of like the new diamond back) all the way to the crank, below the midpoint of the front wheel. The beam angles slightly down for a few inches, then goes back to an upward angle. Built in bento box, and a water bottle holder on a post above the crank (kind of looks like it defeats the purpose). Disc brakes. Black with white lettering and a little red trim on the beam and whatever that piece is behind the front tire. To me it looks like a response to Dimond by the dominant tri bike company, turning the beam bike into a me too product, and adding a little flare.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct07WVwWEAAZTQH.jpg
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TH3_FRB wrote:

They better be able to add about 200mm of spacers to that in order to accommodate many of the people who will buy (aka, afford) this bike...;)

"Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps"
Blog = http://extrememomentum.com|Photos = http://wheelgoodphotos.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:

Too long ago and therefore too obscure, not many folks know what your response is about.
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I saw the [photo of] the P5X today. It was alright"
Quote Reply
Re: I saw the P5X today [allenpg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
allenpg wrote:
They better be able to add about 200mm of spacers to that in order to accommodate many of the people who will buy (aka, afford) this bike...;)

I'm sure Cervelo haven't forgotten about dentists, their primary demographic.
Quote Reply

Prev Next