Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [anitan1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries yet.. your pending charge drops after a few days, even while still pending. Nobody I know who registered in the last few days has been processed.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [atl_runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
atl_runner wrote:
No worries yet.. your pending charge drops after a few days, even while still pending. Nobody I know who registered in the last few days has been processed.

Great! Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [Rowan Jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like 1:02 under BQ is the magic number: http://www.runnersworld.com/...k?cid=social32240726

VDOT O2 Run Coaching
Team INFINIT Discount Code: RowanJones
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am safely registered, but this stinks for someone that ran hard to slide in below the standard. I get the charity thing, but how many hundreds of sponsor exemptions are there? I know John Hancock gets a lot. Boston is for qualifiers.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IN with a 3:03:28

Edit: Dang, just barely in by 30 seconds!
Last edited by: kppolich: Sep 24, 14 12:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Out with a 3:14:12. Cutoff for my age group (40-44) was 3:13:58 for Boston 2015. Missed it by 14 seconds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations. Just got my confirmation. In for my first Boston Marathon.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [rb27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rb27 wrote:
Out with a 3:14:12. Cutoff for my age group (40-44) was 3:13:58 for Boston 2015. Missed it by 14 seconds.

That sucks. Sorry man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4min flat under the cut got me in. Will be my first 26.2 (or race of any kind) in boston!

Thoughts on being an Urban Triathlete
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [urbantriathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Squeaked in with 24 seconds to spare, lol.

Pretty stoked...first time running it for me. Wife ran it the last 2 years and I spectators...that was hard. Had to do it myself.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Boston Marathon [atl_runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made it in by a cool 1 minute and 18 seconds. Really excited and jacked about finally doing this dream race and one of my Top 10 bucket list items. Awesomeness!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got an acceptance letter on 9/10, I had to look back after seeing that everyone was getting theirs now. I guess b/c I was in the first group, was well under time, and did it at Boston? I said I was going to one and done...... I lied. :-)
Quote Reply

Prev Next