Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
To almost all Slowtwitchers
Quote | Reply
Why won't you put your location in your profile? I'm not trying to track anyone down, but I do look at someones location sometimes in determining if I respond to their post. All to often someone posts about riding, training or equipment and they never have a location. I'd let someone try my P3, or rollers, or join our training group, but most of the time, I have no idea where they are. It just a pet peeve of mine and I think a way to make this forum work more useful for all of us.
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. I did.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I added mine. Can I ride your P3 now?

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For me, it was just laziness. I just updated my profile.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Location? Hell I'm at work man, where else would I be?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, right. Next you'll be telling me to take off my foil hat. You'll never get me alive, agent man.

_______
t
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My location is there - Aurora, Ontario. As well as my name and email. Been there since day one.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moi aussi.

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As sad as it may sound, I have no place I would call home....

On the other hand it has certain advantages.

adrialin

(BOMK, racing drug and supplement free since 1985)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im too sexy for my city. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mine used to be right, but now its wrong. If where I live is pertinent, I'll say where I live (and I have in the past).

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, I updated my profile. Are you gonna share your bike with me now?

I also added a sig line, I never knew how to do that before!!!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oooo the sig line worked!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my favorite song of theirs--good choice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One other thing that folk find annoying - Threads that have titles that don't tell us anything about what the thread is about. Such as, er, this one. "Empty slowtwitch profiles" might have been a more apt title.

I feel compelled to click on such threads, in the hope that they might be interesting. However I didn't feel compelled to click on the thread once that was titled "triathlon". Or was it "triath-a-lon", I forget.

Sorry to bust on you a little, I feel safe doing this only because your profile tells me you're nearly 1000 miles away :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your last name is Dorko? Oh man, I bet you hated high school.

--
01001010 01100101 01101110 01001000 01010011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00100000 00101000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110010 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101001 00100001
http://trainingoferic.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, added mine! now i feel i have accomplished something today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you are from Skowhegan?? have you ever been to THE Skowhegan (school of painting and sculpture)? maybe you can get in easier if you're from the town.... i have heard many myths about that place!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'ts been there since day 1, along with other info. Nothing to hide...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And how about those that use an anonymous handle and don't post their real name

In Reply To:
Why won't you put your location in your profile? I'm not trying to track anyone down, but I do look at someones location sometimes in determining if I respond to their post. All to often someone posts about riding, training or equipment and they never have a location. I'd let someone try my P3, or rollers, or join our training group, but most of the time, I have no idea where they are. It just a pet peeve of mine and I think a way to make this forum work more useful for all of us.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Better Than Ezra
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [erichollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your last name is Dorko? Oh man, I bet you hated high school.

Yeah, but I am sure after the first 50 times she heard them all. My last name is Bent, believe me I have heard them all.

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is this strange language you're speaking?
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [notbroken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly, plus i'm sure every kid had to deal with it. Even w/ my relatively normal name (Phil) i've heard some good ones.

phillopian tubes, philanderer, and the best of all... PHILDO (yes, like dildo). the greatest thing is that people think they're so original when they come up w/ that one, but they dont realize people have called me that since i was of the age that i realized what that was. classic ;)
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [dirtrunr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Exactly, plus i'm sure every kid had to deal with it. Even w/ my relatively normal name (Phil) i've heard some good ones. phillopian tubes, philanderer, and the best of all... PHILDO (yes, like dildo). the greatest thing is that people think they're so original when they come up w/ that one, but they dont realize people have called me that since i was of the age that i realized what that was. classic ;)[/reply]

Oh please. Try growing up with the last name of SCHWING. Was bad even before Wayne's World.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply

Prev Next