Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think water just came out my nose...
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have heretofore omitted all personal info because I was afraid the Babes of Slowtwitch would be constantly hitting on me. I have now added "Chicagoland" but will remove that if any unwelcome hitting on commences.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im still trying to find myself.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in a little rural village of 1800 that nobody has ever heard of. So putting "eastern Ontario" as the geographic location is what people will most likely know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Bundy is not that great in that respect either. My wife had real issues for a while after we got married when people would make comments. SHe actually started making comments back to strangers which is so out of character for her.
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [erichollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, it is.

Didn't help that I was in all AP classes, on the speech team, in all the drama productions either :P

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [PatchesMcHooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bet they're probably all myths because there is no school of architecture in my town! It's tiny!

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [whineyass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ADORE BTE. Saw them in concert twice -- one this fall at school (for free!) first time this summer at an outdoor concert, I was 15ft from the stage. Purrrr.

Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ten points to Gryffindor!

Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
guess they try to keep a low profile, but check it out here: www.skowheganart.org

it is one of the most prestigious summer residency program for artists -- extremely competitive, it's a big deal if you get in!
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [PatchesMcHooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goodness.

You know, I remember taking pottery classes when I was ten (mom was an art teacher, not at that school, but in public schools) at a place in the middle of nowhere. Maybe that was it.

"Low profile" is dead-on!

Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [MPB1950] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're cute.... what's your name...?
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [MPB1950] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you think people will be hitting on you... you must be handsome :)

Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"You're cute.... what's your name...?"

See. What did I tell you! :)
Last edited by: MPB1950: Apr 5, 06 14:26
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"if you think people will be hitting on you... you must be handsome :)"

My mom thinks I am. Uh....that might be it.
Last edited by: MPB1950: Apr 5, 06 14:24
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [Just T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Next you'll be telling me to take off my foil hat."

my thought exactly.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
My location is there - Aurora, Ontario. As well as my name and email. Been there since day one.

Fleck
Ditto.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" - Les Brown
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment" - Jim Rohn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply][.reply]Exactly, plus i'm sure every kid had to deal with it. Even w/ my relatively normal name (Phil) i've heard some good ones. phillopian tubes, philanderer, and the best of all... PHILDO (yes, like dildo). the greatest thing is that people think they're so original when they come up w/ that one, but they dont realize people have called me that since i was of the age that i realized what that was. classic ;)[./reply]

Oh please. Try growing up with the last name of SCHWING. Was bad even before Wayne's World.[/reply]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can still top that. My wife wanted to hyphenate my last name with hers. I told her that Bent was going to be difficult, but Bent-Johnson would be just asking for wise cracks.
Andy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dude I live 10 mins from you :-) --and yet no one gave me info about ATL masters. So instead I am trying out ATS for spinning at 0500, this could be uglier than swimming. I am using that water metronome in my ear for swimming, since resources are sparse...and I am too lazy to research.

PS--you have my disc at your beckon call since it is back to being a doorstop.
Quote Reply
Re: To almost all Slowtwitchers [Eileen Steil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might take you up on that disc. My first race this season is this weekend, I'm doing the adventure race up in North Georgia. Remember, any Tuesday or Thursday we leave from my driveway around 6pm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Why won't you put your location in your profile? I'm not trying to track anyone down, but I do look at someones location sometimes in determining if I respond to their post. All to often someone posts about riding, training or equipment and they never have a location. I'd let someone try my P3, or rollers, or join our training group, but most of the time, I have no idea where they are. It just a pet peeve of mine and I think a way to make this forum work more useful for all of us.[/reply]

Valid observation but why don't you put your email address in there then, too? Anonymity makes people feel safe but also less responsible in terms of what they say here.

----------------------------------------
I ride a Cervelo...get over it....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
getting this K2 ?
Quote Reply

Prev Next