Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Week in Pictures [AlwaysCurious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Meanwhile in Australia, Josh Amberger won the swim at a chilly Challenge Shepparton.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And NBC aired a recap of an October 11 baseball game, interspersing inspiring stories of regular people who play softball.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aussie Luke Bell cruised the swim at Ballarat 70.3, saying, "Conditions weren't bad, maybe a little bumpy at times."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
While back in Arizona, ironman officials promised "...we're serious about breaking up the draft packs this year."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar was in the lead for a long time, but eventually slowed as he carried a display for World Bicycle Relief.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And the border patrol chased down Allen and Dave when they tried to cut the course in their weekly ironwar re-enactment.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rock & Roll Vegas, reeling from lawsuits and short of cash, cut the "bands every mile" and simply went with a 2/3 scale statue of David Hasselhoff at the finish.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Annoying everyone who camped out overnight, Rinny used her All World Athlete medal to cut the registration line for IMAZ. And then claimed a second spot by signing up her husband as well.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tim O'Donnell's acceptance of outside assistance backfired when his ride detoured over the Rockies.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you ever stop this thread I will find you and I will kill you.

Just as seriously, this is frickin amazing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These are awesome

-
"It's nice to be great, but far greater to be nice"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Tim O'Donnell's acceptance of outside assistance backfired when his ride detoured over the Rockies.

Holy fuck this is awesome.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In an internet world full of mediocre and half assed "professionals", along comes really high quality work like this just to entertain the Tri-nuts. Funny, intelligent and technically excellent. Thanks for a lift that all the Twitchers can appreciate. Just outstanding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're funnier than our mayor!
Quote Reply
Re: The Week in Pictures [trimule] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! The TO picture was pretty easy because I had this amazing picture to work with. The eagle was just a natural fit.

The original photo was by Eric Wynn, who does awesome work. Because parody, editorial content, and social critique enjoys broad exemptions from US copyright law, I generally don't credit the sources of my mash-ups (and I'm not sure people would want their names associated with them anyway...). But this was such a great shot, Eric definitely needs recognition for it. Check out his site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X-ray photo imaging revealed the sponsor logo hidden on Brent McMahon's bike. Dropping that sponsor correlated with him dropping to race weight and winning IMAZ.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lance tried and failed at the Chocolate Milk Mile, resulting in a horrific accident with Bono.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is becoming as epic at the Hottie thread!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Athletes are settling into the off-season in various places around the globe. Julie Dibens is snow biking in Boulder.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Conrad Stoltz is swimming in South Africa.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Lance tried and failed at the Chocolate Milk Mile, resulting in a horrific accident with Bono.

I would hope Lance would vomit on Apolo!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With nowhere to reenact the ironwar, Mark and Dave went to Buffalo for a snow-shoveling contest. Dave slipped on the ice 6 times.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We learned that Jordan Rapp donates bikes to World Bicycle Relief so that he'll have people to draft off when he trains in Tanzania.

[In all seriousness, this is an awesome cause and a great organization. Everyone deserves a bike. You can donate one here for only $134]

Last edited by: AlwaysCurious: Nov 25, 14 6:06
Quote Reply

Prev Next