Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Week in Pictures [AlwaysCurious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A triathlete thought it would be SO FRICKIN' COOL to put a powerbar gel on the Valentine's cake.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dave Scott hasn't signed the petition for women's equality in triathlon because he's too busy picketing HyVee for equality in doughnut discounts for 6x kona champs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lifetime Fitness has created a great package deal for the over-40 triathlete.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lifetime Fitness offers all the resources you need for a successful triathlon!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Northern latitude triathletes endure tough training conditions this winter. Here's Andrew Yoder on a daily ocean swim.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Having been voted the world's most scenic triathlon, Challenge Wanaka is bracing itself for an invasion attempt from the Dark Lord Sauron.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The lack of video coverage of Challenge Wanaka was explained as, "We only own one camera, and it's on its way to Challenge Dubai."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that WTC has aligned its rules with ITU's, we can expect to see a lot more ironman pros carrying selfie sticks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in. How 'bout y'all.

AlwaysCurious wrote:
Northern latitude triathletes endure tough training conditions this winter. Here's Andrew Yoder on a daily ocean swim.

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Last edited by: raygovett: Feb 24, 15 18:41
Quote Reply
Re: The Week in Pictures [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raygovett wrote:
I'm in. How 'bout y'all.

Nice! I might have to borrow that idea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Water safety officials are preparing the swim course at Challenge Dubai.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In 1952 sailor Jack O'Reilly became the first person to get his M-dot tattoo covered up, after his commanding officer called him a cannon cocker.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At Challenge Dubai, Michael Raelert lost 2nd place after a 4 minute penalty for being paced by a man in a camel suit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Robot-controlled camels as bike marshals seemed like a good idea until they led racers off course to a watering hole.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Daniela Ryf's unconventional bike training paid off when her shifting broke and she had to race Challenge Dubai with only one gear.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The coca-cola sponsored Team Bravo debuted to disappointment in Brazil. While fans hoped for Rachel Joyce in a tanga, they got Craig Alexander in a fuel belt.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Short of volunteers, Rock & Roll marathons have started a new way of dispensing gels at self-serve aid stations.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman is holding a contest on twitter. Please follow this link to #IMgear and vote for your favorite picture, which will win a gift certificate to the ironman store. If I win, I'm going to buy this squatty pottie, and everyone can come over and use it whenever you want.

[you need a twitter account to actually vote; but you can follow the link and view pics without being logged in]
Last edited by: AlwaysCurious: Mar 5, 15 6:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Instead of a prize purse at ironman New Zealand, wtc will give the winner a life-sized statue of Gollum's head.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At ironman New Zealand, Dave fulfilled a lifetime fantasy by reenacting the Ironwar while dressed as Legolas.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Instead of a prize purse at ironman New Zealand, wtc will give the winner a life-sized statue of Gollum's head.

I'd prefer this over any finisher's medal, shirt, trophy, or other swag I've ever seen.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somehow, after nearly a decade on Slowtwitch, I missed this thread until tonight! I stopped and viewed all 12 pages, slowly, until I caught up to the last post.

Never, ever, stop! You are a true gem on this forum!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: The Week in Pictures [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:

I'd prefer this over any finisher's medal, shirt, trophy, or other swag I've ever seen.

It'd be a great place to hang a finisher's medal as well.
Quote Reply
Re: The Week in Pictures [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Somehow, after nearly a decade on Slowtwitch, I missed this thread until tonight! I stopped and viewed all 12 pages, slowly, until I caught up to the last post.

Never, ever, stop! You are a true gem on this forum!

Thank you! I'm glad you found the thread and that it gave you an evening's entertainment!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On International Women's Day, Andrew Messick showed how he prefers the scales of equality to be tipped.

Quote Reply

Prev Next