Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Roka tri suit [rokasports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rokasports wrote:
Erin,

Sorry you don't care for the magenta. It's the same color we've used as a pop color on our wetsuits since 2013 and has been very popular. It is also one of our core brand colors and is on the bar over the O in our logo in most of its applications. Will offer more colors in the future!

Best,
Rob

Just hypersensitive to pink being the one color offered for women's items. Would gladly go for another color, just won't wear pink.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really liked the sleeve suit but retuned it after reading there will be an all black version. Neon yellow didn't bother me but the neon leg grippers are guarantee to get stained from those ink markers.
Last edited by: Wetfeet: Sep 4, 16 0:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Rob -

5'9" and 155 lbs...I'm assuming Medium (Chest 39/Waist 30), but wanted your thoughts before I order.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Roka tri suit [Raw Oyster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With Roka's biggest marketing event going on right now until Sunday you may get a quicker response by contacting their customer service team at 1 (877) 985-7652 or emailing them at support@roka.com to get confirmation that you are choosing the right size suit.

Their customer service team is great to work with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to jump in late on this thread, do you have any estimates on when the new colors might be released? I'm happy with solid black but really interested in something different.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka tri suit [Ngarrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just side note on Roka Customer service. First company i have seen that: sent me a Facebook Message message from time I order to check make sure it went ok and followed up all the way to delivery. When i had a question they (AnneMarrie/Roka) responded instantly. 2 thumbs up!

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Roka tri suit [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rob, late bump here, but any restocks planned on the SS Tri suits? Thanks,

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Re: Roka tri suit [TriSpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriSpencer wrote:

Hey TriSpencer,
We are expecting to have another shipment of SS and Sleeveless tri suits in late Summer.

We would recommend signing up for back in stock notifications to be one of the first to know when they are back. You can find that signup on the individual product pages as "EMAIL ME WHEN AVAILABLE"

ROKA Customer Experience | support@roka.com | 877-985-7652 M-F 7:30a-8p S 9a-5p CST
Quote Reply
Re: Roka tri suit [ROKA_CX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROKA_CX wrote:
TriSpencer wrote:

Hey TriSpencer,
We are expecting to have another shipment of SS and Sleeveless tri suits in late Summer.

We would recommend signing up for back in stock notifications to be one of the first to know when they are back. You can find that signup on the individual product pages as "EMAIL ME WHEN AVAILABLE"

Thanks Rob, I did that and looks like I was late to the game on the release last week. Got notified on the drop, and later that night my size was already sold out. Bummer. Will hopefully be on it next time!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply

Prev Next