Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Show me your P3; [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow - gorgeous. that was my top pick in Gerard's survey...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow, looks great
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's mine.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another shot close up. Hopefully the UPS man will be dropping off her dancing shoes soon. ; )

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tai,

Can you post a pic of your bike with the FSA cranks and the Q-Rings? Do you have the aero q-ring? I am curious to see how the black ring looks with different cranks. Thanks.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you like your wheels? Have you owned other wheels you can compare them with (HED, Zipp, etc.) I'm looking at the same setup at my LBS.

Thanks!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best looking P3 I have seen. Very Nice!!!!

BTW, I will be shopping for a 2007 P3
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [PKKC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have tested and riden reen disc, zipp 404 606 and 909 and hed and mavic cosmic carbon.

the blackwell as amazing wheels, the back wheel 100m is a piece of Art....this is a very nicely build wheel and can only recommend them to anyone... i had to get a set for my season that would be good for hawaii so thats why i choosed these.... they are also super comfy and good to absorb vibration from the road on rough surface. i raced ironman new zealand on the blackwell and was really impress.... they are very similar to the zipp 606 but cheaper.

overall, they are a high quality wheelset, smooth hub and cool finish.., i dont think there is any other wheelset other than a disc that can outperforme a hawaii wheelset like this.

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That being said. Would you prefer a rear disc? or, are you going to stick with the 100 rear?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [PKKC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
for some reasons....i dont like disc..... i always had better race on spoke wheels and prefer to have the 100mm blackwell to anything else for now. the spoke wheel is more comfy than a disc and it s very important for me. i prefer the feeling and cornering of a spoke wheel than the one of a disc.....

blackwell as puch the limit in making a wheel that is so deep that it will be very close to react like a disc in a aero point of view so not much gain to go with a disc..... i will have the chance to test the blackwell 100mm against a zipp disc on a velodrome (also the 606vs blackwell50/100mm) and i m pretty sure that the difference between both will be very very small to nothing.... will see...i may have also the chance to test the zipp 606 vs blackwell50/100mm)

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [TRIA3SM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think paint schemes have a sexual orientation :-)

I do take your point however.

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so far I vote for Jonnyo

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one more pic for stef32..... i know it s not a glacier but it will do the work this week......my first race in 5 months this weekend!!!!!!!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jonnyo, all you have left to do is put the new campy record 2007 and buy the zero gravity brakes and you will be in buisness!

What race are you doing this week-end?

thanks

stef

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
steph....i dont like campy....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

st agathe des monts half ironman.....sunday the 6th august...it s a hard hilly fun course

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
finally a pic of my bike

Yes i know that my spare tire is a mess, but i decided in the last minute that i was going to bring a spare on my bike because i didn't want to dnf again because of a bad luck and i'm not very good in folding tires. unfortunately i still dnf-ed because of bad luck. (I got a kick in the face that ruined my goggles and no goggles +water+ contact lenses +terrible eyes (-5.5) aren't a good combination)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
excellent paint scheme. if you had it done yourself, can you tell us how that went and approx. cost, etc.?

also, what kind of clip-on aerobars do you have there, are those the hed flip-lites?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's mine.. sorry race wheels are in the house.

Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Swordfish,

I like the neat idea of putting your CO2 cartridges taped to your cages. But where do you put your tire levers and spare tube?

I hate carrying a pack because it no longer fits behind my saddle and looking for alternative solutions.
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [JonathanJCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It depends what distance race I'm doing.

I just got the P3C..so its first race is the Vermont Sun 1/2IM where I'll carry the tube in my back jersey pocket as well as the levers. I have enough room back there for those items + a few gel packets.

For IM's I'd use a water bottle to store all that stuff in like I did at IMLP.

I actually just took off the Minoura cage holder as they weigh a ton. For HIM's I just need the 1 bottle for my CarboPro, then I'll have an empty Profile Design aero bottle up front that I'll fill up as the race dictates.

I've got about 200 miles on the bike now....and its a keeper ! Can't explain why.....just totally awesome in all aspects.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know when the 2007 P3C will be available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Cervelo P3 SL with Hed aerobars. Mix of Ultegra and Dura-Ace components. Selle Italia trimatic saddle. X-treme G-Force disc and Planet X 101 front. Also have Mavic Comete disc and Hed H3 front as spares.

"Here's how you run a marathon. Step 1: You start running. Step 2: There is no step 2." - Barney (How I Met Your Mother)
Quote Reply
Re: Show me your P3; [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
woah that bikes a little busy. i bet when your going super fast it looks like the white flash
Quote Reply

Prev Next