Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New Forum Midget [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm seeing more of my normal friends now so I'm trying to blend in.

BA coaching http://www.bjornandersson.se
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bad news for you, dude...there is no way you are 5'8". You're barely 5'7" in shoes!!!

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was a great meal ;-) Good choice on the restaurant! I felt like it fueled me so well that I hardly had to eat on the bike the next day for a 5 hour ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not everyone... ; )

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'7" and currently 150lbs....133lbs when in shape.

When I was single and dating online I was 5'9" but alas no more.

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [synchronicity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have three kids 15,10,7 - two girls and a boy. Anyway I eat more than the three of them combined.
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back in my 20s & 30s I could never get over 130lbs. It's kind of interesting since I've started doing triathlon, starting in my late 30's, I've actually put on weight. I used to do lots of Karate - at least 10+ hrs per week.

Guess I'm a slacker
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's at least as tall as I am- 5'7" 1/2.....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought that was when he was wearing your high heels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jesus h, guys. i'm right in your height range at 5'9"!!

never thought that i was anywhere near midget status... :(
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You people that are 5'7" and 130ish (and not female) really need to beef up. I'm 5'7" and my race weight is 150-155, and that's thin. I suppose skeletal construction plays in here as well, but sheesh...
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [riceballl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to shop the boys section for clothes these days. I get to wear shirts with monsters and match box toys on--JK. I do find it funny that with all the fat americans, that a 29in waste in the mens section is nonexistent these days. They start at a roomy 32 with stretch panel Dockers, man is this a fat country. Even the 30's I find are bigger than a decade ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually, I am the forum Midget- 1.64m-

Bjorn warmly refers to my bike as the ultimate circus bike-

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Last edited by: jasonogk: Oct 20, 05 17:30
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [jasonogk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looks like there is a team shortwitch.com in the making, with Bjorn as our honourary Gulliver/Clydesdale team manager amongst the Lilliputs after his 5 hour potato chip/Ironman watching extravaganza :-). Man, the entire shortwitch team could draft Bjorn and Kus when they are a mile up the road :-)
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [bjorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm seeing more of my normal friends now so I'm trying to blend in.

well, if you're trying to blend in, come to my house. i'll make you stuffed french toast in the morning, with a fried egg and esspresso (or screwdrivers, whatever you choose ;)

at night I'll make you braised roasted beef with herbed mashed potatos and honey glazed carrots with a nice red wine (or dark beer, again, you choose :)

lol...
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Team shortwitch that is very funny!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'8" racing weight about 150lbs (probably could get to 145 and be healthy to race, but I like eating too much!) I ride either a 54cm or a 53cm depending on the make.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [bjorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bjorn- You looked huge next to Backstedt(sp) at interbike. People always talk about what a huge cyclist he is, yet he still has little girly arms.
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [marko16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are losing the fitness middle class in America. The fit get fitter and the fat get fatter.
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am I missing something...."i'll make you stuffed french toast in the morning"...aren't you married?

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am 5 foot 6 inches and weigh in at 130 pounds (125 on racedays). Ride an XS lucero. Triangle on the bike is so small that i can't even fit a bottle cage in it. I also shop in the boys section for clothing and for shoes. Confessions of the vertically challenged. I am new to this site and will be losing my virginity at IMFLA in 2 weeks. Couldn't make the NBA, so i chose triathlon!!
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Am I missing something...."i'll make you stuffed french toast in the morning"...aren't you married?

~Matt

yes i'm married!!! i was talking about cooking for him, as a joke, to put some weight on him in order to be more like "normal" people. lol! (BTW--lots of people come to eat at my house, i'm always cooking! people over all the time, it's fun :)
Last edited by: kittycat: Oct 20, 05 20:19
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I've just always heard the pickup line that goes something like "How do you like your eggs in the morning?" or something like that...

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [konaby2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is my photo doing in a thread containing the word "midget"???

is that suppose to mean anything????

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: New Forum Midget [synchronicity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ditto that...what's with sizing starting with M for a lot of clothes companies these days? I own stuff that's size XS. and at least a few items of women's clothing because the male equivalent was too big. BTW, I'm 1.67m. I thought Francois was shorter too.

Prev Next