Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Three miles total. Maybe 4. Out and back. There was only one guy n front of me at the time and he went out of sight on a roller, I made the turn.
Hrm. Pudgy, balding and directionally challenged. That's a bad trifecta, dude.

John

I don't know what sort of a reaction you're trying to get from me with your needling posts. I'm 5' 8", 143lbs and sub 10% body fat, close to 8%, actually. My hairline has receded some, but I am far from balding. Lets see some of your race pics. We could post a "who's hotter" poll in the women's.

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't even want to know how many (and what kind of) traumas you have suffered in your childhood.

P.S. Your signature line is pretty belligerent. I don't know you at all, but you definitely come across as a hater. Which brings me to the following question: Do you suck your own balls?
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I don't even want to know how many (and what kind of) traumas you have suffered in your childhood.

P.S. Your signature line is pretty belligerent. I don't know you at all, but you definitely come across as a hater. Which brings me to the following question: Do you suck your own balls?

If I could suck my own balls I wouldn't be posting here.

Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

No. He delivers straight to the point what triathlon is about (I am the greatest). No talking around it with stupid race reports or glorious finishtimes hidden in questions.

There is only one thing that would be even better to serve the cause: a shot of his cock with a measurement tape aside it.
However, AFAIK this would not be appreciated by the Slowmans. And therefore his picks are the very best choice. Well done.

Who's next?

Quote | Reply
"Who's next?"

I may not be the very next but I'll see about posting some pics when I do a sprint tri with a Halloween theme next month.

I'm planning on being "Captain Compresso". I'll wear as much compression gear as I can find, even during the swim.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If I could suck my own balls I wouldn't be posting here.

So obviously you have tried before, and something tells me that you keep trying...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Three miles total. Maybe 4. Out and back. There was only one guy n front of me at the time and he went out of sight on a roller, I made the turn.

John

I don't know what sort of a reaction you're trying to get from me with your needling posts. I'm 5' 8", 143lbs and sub 10% body fat, close to 8%, actually. My hairline has receded some, but I am far from balding. Lets see some of your race pics. We could post a "who's hotter" poll in the women's.
What kind? Pretty much any kind, and I'm succeeding. :D

Sure, if you want. I've got some race photos up in my profile, have at it. (And yes, I'm more balding than you are, but I'm 42 and I'm ok with it. ;-) )

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys talking about baldness like is 100% bad.

Do you ever wonder why the really hot girl is with the balding guy that doesnt seem to be famous or a millionaire? Research, research and then cry yourself to sleep asking God why are you not loosing more hair. All those long hair guys, really not cutting it :) :) :)

Most everyone not agreeing with this, has tons of hair........

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [ivansie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You guys talking about baldness like is 100% bad.

Do you ever wonder why the really hot girl is with the balding guy that doesnt seem to be famous or a millionaire? Research, research and then cry yourself to sleep asking God why are you not loosing more hair. All those long hair guys, really not cutting it :) :) :)

Most everyone not agreeing with this, has tons of hair........
Hehehehe...have you SEEN the hairline in my photos?

Although, I must say that the OP if that is him with the lizard tattoo, it's running away from his face much faster than it is mine. ;)

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sense that you are drawn to the OP, which appears to make you uncomfortable...kind of like one of those C grade chick flicks where the two parties spend the whole movie hating on each other and then suddenly and to both of their horror they are having angry sex.

Gotta go beat my kid. Haven't decided which one yet, maybe both.
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I sense that you are drawn to the OP, which appears to make you uncomfortable...kind of like one of those C grade chick flicks where the two parties spend the whole movie hating on each other and then suddenly and to both of their horror they are having angry sex.

Gotta go beat my kid. Haven't decided which one yet, maybe both.
mmm....angry sex. w00t!

Beat them both, you wouldn't want someone to think you're showing favoritism. ;)

John

Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone tried helping you with your issues, I mean more than a pep talk. Are those kids forced to live with you?
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [titotea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Has anyone tried helping you with your issues,"

What's the point? People like me never recover apparently.
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. (I Got Kanye'd!) [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never thought I would appreciate this picture as much as I do now that this thread exists.

Like many readers, I can't decide if Trash Talk is completely brilliant or totally nuts. It may be both.

Multisport Coach/Fitness Trainer, Nashville TN
Thoughts:http://www.sttrainercoaching.blogspot.com/
Results: http://sttrainer.blogspot.com/
Coaching: http://www.STtrainer.com
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. (I Got Kanye'd!) [STtrainer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take back what I said earlier. That's not a fivehead. That's a sixhead!
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. (I Got Kanye'd!) [STtrainer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Like many readers, I can't decide if Trash Talk is completely brilliant or totally nuts. It may be both."

I vote brilliant, he knows what he's doing in his posts.

I'll read any thread he starts because I know it'll be entertaining.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Jason, you guys got your arses whipped by a 16 year old! HA!

Cheers...

Rich
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

John

Dude you are NO WAY 10% body fat. you are not cut nearly enough. closer to 15 if not 20% I would bet.

what did you use to measure? wishful thinking?
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [flyingmonkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

John

Dude you are NO WAY 10% body fat. you are not cut nearly enough. closer to 15 if not 20% I would bet.

I'm still waiting for him to post the poll. FWIW, in the swim exit photo, I'm at 5'10"/168 and my impedance scale tells me 9%.

John

Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. (I Got Kanye'd!) [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thread is genius--Trash Talk playing ST like a violin. Speed suit is my favorite touch.

This thread reminds me a little bit of a troll thread about 6 months ago in which someone pretended to be a soccer player who wanted to "try" a triathlon and was "convinced" that if he trained (can't remember amount) that he could win an oly and he wanted advice on how to do it. Of course, ST went bat shit. Really got funny when the guy started to trickle out details like he could run a 5k in 28 minutes (or something like that)--like chum in the water. Thread just went on and on.
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [flyingmonkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

John

Dude that picture that ST trainer posted is over a year old. I'm in way better shape now. I got a caliper test done at the Y last week. They did it 3 times and I averaged the results. 9.2% was the exact number. I used to be really fat, and I have some loose skin around my belly that wont go away. Pay for my surgery. You and Devlin have jacked off to my pictures enough. You pretty much owe me.

Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Maniacal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hey Jason, you guys got your arses whipped by a 16 year old! HA!

Man, that kid is fast! He won the overall at every race I saw him in this year, and he kicked ass in the crit series.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reading this entire thread has damaged me beyond belief. I may have to go over to the dark side.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

In Reply To:
I'm still waiting for him to post the poll. FWIW, in the swim exit photo, I'm at 5'10"/168 and my impedance scale tells me 9%.

John

It's up now Grampa. Hurry and post your pics before you forget.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pure genius!
Quote Reply

Prev Next