Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you rolled over in bed and crushed a lizard.

Herston Roskind, PLC
Herston on Tennessee Family Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Exactly how drunk were you when you decided that getting that tattoo would be a good idea?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, if all these haters suck your balls, you're gonna be rocking a purple moonhopper in no time.

nec rege, nec populo, sed utroque
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [KO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I think you rolled over in bed and crushed a lizard.

LOL

"the trick is to keep losing weight until your friends and family ask you if you've been sick. then you know you're within 10 pounds. if they start whispering to each other, wondering if you've got cancer or aids, you're within 5. when they actually do an intervention, you're at race weight." - Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [meredith82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Exactly how drunk were you when you decided that getting that tattoo would be a good idea?

I was way worse than drunk. I was 18.

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [chur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seeing as this thread seems to be in aid of narcissism, heres a couple of me

Port of Tauranga half ironman - I rode like an idiot, out splitting former world champ & olympic champ Hamish Carter - I was on target for a 1:25 run at this point then about 5 minutes from now I blow the f@$* up and struggle to a BS 1:4X run split. The stupid amounts of salt on my shoulders and thighs should have been a giveaway

and heres one for the laadiees..... haha

I lost a bet. Drunken fixie riding on Ponsonby road, arguably the most fashionable/stylish street in the country - Im stoked I wasnt wearing briefs

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hrm. Judging by the second pic, you're gonna look REALLY old when you lose some more hair. And judging by the running angle in the last photo, either you're about to fall over or you didn't push hard enough.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure why Im gonna look REALLY old?? Im happy for your input though, so I can help fight the ravages of time. I dont debate that Ill look really old though, I feel my biggest issue will be my stupidly soft and elastic face skin, I fear that advancing years will render me looking like deputy dawg, or perhaps one of the two cynical old guys in the muppet show. Losing MORE hair!!!! WTF! I have no current loss, and my genetics would suggest its of no concern!!

As for the not pushing hard enough, as I explained I COMPLETELY blew up 5 minutes later - so yeah, hard enough thanks! I think its a combination of rounding a bend and my terrible biomechanics that makes me look like im about to bail.

Last edited by: chur: Sep 22, 09 21:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Not sure why Im gonna look REALLY old?? Im happy for your input though, so I can help fight the ravages of time. I dont debate that Ill look really old though, I feel my biggest issue will be my stupidly soft and elastic face skin, I fear that advancing years will render me looking like deputy dawg, or perhaps one of the two cynical old guys in the muppet show. Losing MORE hair!!!! WTF! I have no current loss, and my genetics would suggest its of no concern!!

As for the not pushing hard enough, as I explained I COMPLETELY blew up 5 minutes later - so yeah, hard enough thanks! I think its a combination of rounding a bend and my terrible biomechanics that makes me look like im about to bail.

misquoted. I was talking about the OP's photos.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whew, my ego was getting deflated! - I turn 30 in a couple of months, so have been getting all sorts of getting old man comments from mates - As long as they cant keep up, they can speak as much shit as they like ;)

Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. (I Got Kanye'd!) [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. (I Got Kanye'd!) [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Instant Classic!!!!!

Robert Flanigan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From the finger pointing, you sure seem pretty damn happy to be winning shoe fresheners, a roll up blanket and a luggage tag. And holy shit do you have one hell of a receding hair line for someone your age. Wow. And no, those ridiculous sunglasses do not cover enough of your fivehead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL - pretty funny!

Congrats on your achievements on many levels, well done and very impressive!

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dude, those shades are soooooo 80's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
20??

Awesome post, we need more of that. Straight to the point.

Last edited by: uli: Sep 23, 09 9:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are the pictures of other people getting your prizes. Their smiles sustain me.
Last edited by: kblahetka: Sep 23, 09 10:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I still haven't decided if this thread is a work of genius. I don't know and I'm not going to get all deconstructionist on it. In any event, it's hilarious and it needs a bump. Congratulations on your race.

Phil
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McMinnville City Triathlon?
Quote Reply
Re: More Awesome Race Photos of Me. [BigPimp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

No thats the one where I went off course for 3 miles because the volunteers couldnt be bothered tolift a fngr and point me in the right direction at an intersection the had coned off in a way that made it look like you were supposed to turn.

This is Cedars of Lebanon.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

No thats the one where I went off course for 3 miles because the volunteers couldnt be bothered tolift a fngr and point me in the right direction at an intersection the had coned off in a way that made it look like you were supposed to turn.

Yeah, blame the volunteers. It's not like it's your job to know the course; heaven forbid. You were obviously too busy squeezing into your speed suit for a 400m pool swim to be bothered to glance at a map.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

And of course you have ridden/driven the course pre race day, or at the very least studied the map, correct?

And how did it take you 3 miles to realize you were off course?

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Three miles total. Maybe 4. Out and back. There was only one guy n front of me at the time and he went out of sight on a roller, I made the turn.

Last edited by: Trash Talk: Sep 23, 09 18:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Three miles total. Maybe 4. Out and back. There was only one guy n front of me at the time and he went out of sight on a roller, I made the turn.
Hrm. Pudgy, balding and directionally challenged. That's a bad trifecta, dude.

John

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Yo...give me back my finishers photo!

I don't think it was quite this bad....here's me Christmas of 2007, when I decided I wanted to train for my first Triathlon.

Dude send the bottom pic to sobe and ask for a sponsorship with lanuage that you'll always wear a belly shirt in races to show off that tat.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply

Prev Next