Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [de-tri-mental] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
But you are probably mediocre at everything, so no surprise about the half-baked comments and 2nd-grader trash talk.

If you are a sponsored athlete, I bet your sponsors gonna be thrilled about you badmouthing other fellow professional athletes.
You might want to check CERVELOMAD's profile... His posts contain a disturbing amount of capitals and punctuation, and his idea of trashtalk is more like slander, but it does at least appear that he has something to back it up with!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [CERVELOMAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still waiting on that clarification
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [LMT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It will be interesting to see for sure. If his infection is so bad that the doctors forced him out of this race how come he seems to know for sure he'll be on the start line at Placid in a mere 2 weeks?

Hardly seems adequate time to recover from something so bad.....

Will be interesting to see who dominates the bike, Normann or Bjorn - I'm opting for Bjorn to hammer it.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [CERVELOMAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are who you claim to be I find it quite interesting that the first thing that comes to YOUR mind as professional athlete Mr. Rhodes is that he wants to avoid drug testing.
Would speak volumes about your mindset and your particular concerns when towing the line.
Afraid of getting caught?
Apart from that, if I look what athletes in your corner of the world do to make the sport more transparent when it comes to PEDs, I don't find anything comparable to the voluntary system put into place in Europe, particularly in Germany.

I do think though, that you are not who you claim to be.

And that there should be ramnifications for slandering Mr. Rhodes reputation on this forum.

Quote | Reply
unfortunately, not.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WOW....

and really sad.

Quote | Reply
Normann Stadler still not back on track: Withdraw IM Lake Placid: http://www.3athlon.de/...nman_lake_placid.php

--
kind regards
Kai Baumgartner
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [kaihawaii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the last triathlon Normann actually finished?

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Frankfurt 2008: DNS Normann Stadler [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well said Dev. BTW it is demoralizing to be passed by someone going 20kph faster than you on the bike!! You tore past me at the start of the bike leg in peterborough. Ouch. ;>

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply

Prev Next