Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Critique my position on the R3 (Not really, just want to hear about my decor) [stageracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Significant aero disadvantage not having your front skewer horizontal to the ground.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my position on the R3 (Not really, just want to hear about my decor) [MHCoburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should consider washing your water bottle between uses.

Drop the seat, drop a spacer. That is a very euro fit, quite a bit of setback and a long stem. I personally like that.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my position on the R3 (Not really, just want to hear about my decor) [fiddlesandbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not that it is the goal of a post like this, but this one really made me feel better. Maybe I don't have to scrap my new frame for it being too small.

The water bottle is the flat kit that gets moved from bike to bike to bike. Never drank out of. Call it "old school".
Last edited by: MHCoburn: Apr 21, 06 9:41
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my position on the R3 (Not really, just want to hear about my decor) [MHCoburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you want to hear about your "decor"?

OK, here you go:

1) your painting/picture is crooked

2) buy a frame

3) for the love of Pete...paint the walls an offwhite or some type of color to show off what appears to be some nice wood/trim work. If I could count how many people I've had to talk into getting away from "white" walls (or more important, white wall/white trim combo).

4) you didn't sweat on that nice wood flooring did you? Please, buy a mat or at least throw a towel under you ;-)

Other than that, I'll let the "experts" comment on your position on a road bike...but it sure is a nice ride! :-D

Craig Preston - President / Preston Presentations
Saving the world with more professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations - one audience at a time.
Quote Reply
Re: Critique my position on the R3 (Not really, just want to hear about my decor) [sc3826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is that a mullet???

The decor is fine.

The bike is GREAT !!!

But -- You need a haircut -- bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
your sideburns are patchy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that painting is most definitely not horizontal.

Anyways, me and the boys in the lab ran the data and the results say, 'lose the spacers'. Unless your back is bad. Going with a small-ish frame size has the purpose of having a smaller head tube, so what's the point in building it back up.

Your seat also looks a bit funky - pretty far fwd, slopes down, so maybe move it back by 5-10 mm and make it level.

Then, see if it's comfy, take more pics, and get back to is. And don't let the haters get to you about the hair, they're all bald.

Also, step back a little when you take the pic, less distortion (compare the closer up 2nd one to #1)

Josef
-------
blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thats a nice bike...need more pictures of your house tho before I can comment on position. (not that I am qualified to say anything anyways). :)

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply

Prev Next