Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [bluemostboth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 more days! I've been getting my training in for the drinking portion; wish I could say the same for the running... but hey, that's why I'm doing this challenge!
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [bluemostboth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna join this challenge too for the sake of the good mileage.
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [arkmann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm up for the challenge. Add me to the list.
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in! Calling on QuadOfFury. Step up!

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool. I'm in for both running and drinking.

I had never even looked at the training log on ST until this challenge came along. Sweet.

A drinking note: I'm trying to go gluten free for December (to see if it does me any good). This means beer is off the menu. I have stocked up on wine, whiskey, gin, and brandy. So, I ought to still do okay.
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [trislayer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent... welcome aboard!

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh BOY!!!!!!

Rattlesnake Blake
With the "Venom Enom"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AndyPants wrote:
Yeah I hear ya, which is why one of my goals is to drink LESS than I did last December... it was getting pretty shameful...

AP

As a co-winner last year, I am here to wish you all the best of luck! However, choosing not to participate this year. Need to drop 40lbs by my April mary and I've been making last December look like nothing lately, so Mrs. Quads and I have banned alcohol from the house for awhile.

Have fun!!

Quote | Reply
I'm in baby!!
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [QuadsofFURY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just join the running part then... I'm actually aiming to HALVE my drinking from last Dec... you can still play ;-)

AP

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, I'm in but I just started running again on Monday. However, even if I HALVE my drinking from last Dec, I still have a good chance of winning.

Quote | Reply
LOL yes you probably do. I've just picked up a flu bug or something, so my first few days are really going to suck balls. Boourns.

AP

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So doing the math (sorrry, it's what I do - see screen name), to get to 200 hours for this challenge I will only have to drink 12,000 beers this month. I'm thinking even back in college I might still have fallen short. On the other hand, that there is some good carbs....

JD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In!
Already got a nice 10 miler in, going home soon to pound a few :)
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [ironeric2010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good day today. 2 hr ride. 2700 swim. Only ran 3.5, but I'm now enjoying my well earned Guinness. Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been lurking for a couple of years, but finally speaking up to join the challenge! Now the problem is I can't seem to figure out how to log my run. Help! Logged into the training log, but it won't accept my input. Any advice before I get too busy with the drinking part?
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [Purple1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you need a # number of posts before you can do things like PMs and use the log.... better start posting now, and then you can always log prior runs once you are able to.

AP

------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I am looking forward to the challenge. Guess I need to spend some time sharing opinions between runs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in! I don't drink, so I've got a lot of running ahead of me.
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How come when I try to log my workout it only stays open for 10 seconds then automaticly closes out the workout log screen?
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [jojodfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've no idea. What browser are you running? I use Firefox and Chrome with no issues.
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had same problem logging the booze from home (IE).
Fired up firefox from work and entered it fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AndyPants wrote:
Bump, time to nut up or shut up...

AP

I'm in. You all are toast. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I can eat 21 plus a deep-fried turkey!"
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [QuadsofFURY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QuadsofFURY wrote:
As a co-winner last year, I am here to wish you all the best of luck! However, choosing not to participate this year. Need to drop 40lbs by my April mary and I've been making last December look like nothing lately, so Mrs. Quads and I have banned alcohol from the house for awhile.

Have fun!!

I'm sorry! The Cup is solely mine this year! I shall miss the competition, you were a truly worthy competitor.

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: 5th Annual December 200mi Running + Drinking Challenge [otto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since the challenges are displayed separately, how exactly are they combined to determine the overall winner?
Quote Reply

Prev Next