Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [themadcyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. Place your order and email me at tracy@desotosport.com and I'l change yours to the Femme version. Please tell your friends, though, because we need 12 women to order.

Tracy M. De Soto
Femme Designer/CFO/Attorney
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi SallyShortPants-

Great, place your order, email me and I'll change it to the Femme cut. Please let your friends know though because we need 12 women to order!

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [SDCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi SDCali -

Place your order, email me at tracy@desotosport.com and I'll change yours to the Femme cut jersey. Tell your friends, we need 12 women to order!

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [barrel_o_monkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Barrel_O_Monkey -

Place your order, email me at tracy@desotosport.com and I'll change yours to the Femme cut jersey. Tell your friends, we need 12 women to order!

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tri3-

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [sdtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you post a pointer to this thread and include specifics for the women's cut/order process in the Womens forum? You'll have a wider audience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Last edited by: JenSw: May 24, 14 11:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

I posted a link to this thread in the womens forum. You will be seeing my order!!!!! So excited!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hiya - psyched to order, but looking for advice on womens sizing.

5'5", 140 lb. 36-C. I wear medium in IP and Zoot gear, but my chest and arms are a little bigger. Otherwise average body shape.

Thanks,

-AC

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You. You make me stronger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tracy!

I'm assuming your don't have the bibs for women as I didn't see any on De Soto's site. Correct?

If that's the case - have any of the ladies worn the men's 400 mile bibs and if so how did the sizing compare? I have a couple pairs of the ladies 400 mile shorts in size small, think I could get away with the men's small in a bib or will the fit, pad/straps (perhaps) be off? Unfortunately I don't have any De Soto dealers around here (north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada) to try a men's bib on.

Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Barrel O Monkey-

That's correct- we don't make women's bibs. We could offer you our women's 400 mile bike short with white stitch which would look great, or we could make a black body with blue stitch & blue pocket piping.

In regards to men's, what version of the women's bike do you own? The new version (wb1) or the previous version (WB)? I ask to help you with sizing as we made the new version consistent with our sizing.

Thanks!

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Agilecipher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi AC-

I think you'll be a size M in femme too. Do you current own anythjng of ours?

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the quick reply Tracy. I have the previous version (WB).

sdtrigirl wrote:
Hi Barrel O Monkey-

That's correct- we don't make women's bibs. We could offer you our women's 400 mile bike short with white stitch which would look great, or we could make a black body with blue stitch & blue pocket piping.

In regards to men's, what version of the women's bike do you own? The new version (wb1) or the previous version (WB)? I ask to help you with sizing as we made the new version consistent with our sizing.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd love to buy this but need help with sizing. Can I get men's bibs since you don't make women's, or will the fit be off? What do you suggest?
Female
5'4" tall
165 lbs
34" waist
41.5" hips
40.5" bust
15" from shoulder to shoulder, measured on my back

I'm a true hourglass shape but am quite busty.

Thanks!
Last edited by: esposatuna: May 24, 14 16:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered and emailed you that I would appreciate clothes that fit a woman!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [sylvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+ 1
Love the 400mile bibs.
This is a great deal.
Hopefully the design turns out as cool as it looks on paper.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [rmg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ordered my jersey and I'm an older guy that also has a triathlon history dating back to the mid 1980's but I'm never been speedy! The 400 mile pad is too bulky in the aero position on my cobb saddle but the newer thinner pads would work. Thanks for the commemorative kit and memories.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As someone else kind of between sizes... 5'10" and around 150... I was thinking small, does that sound right to you? Thanks, looks great and will order as soon as I figure out the size.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! I think the men's bibs may be fine on you for sizing but the pad is a different shape. Some women don't do well in men's pads, others aren't bothered at all by it. Let me know if you'd like to keep the men's sublimated bibs or if you'd like the women's bike short (which I would suggest ordering in a size medium in the wb1.). Please let me know so I may update your order.

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Sally. I replied to your email. I will change the bibs to 400 mile femme bike short.

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Rrr8400] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi-

It'd be helpful to have your chest, waist and hip measurement before directing you.

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [gohmdoree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi-

Unfortunately, I am not an expert at Castelli sizing. Can you please send me your chest, waist and hip measurement and height/weight. That is the safest way for us to advise.

Thanks!

Tracy@desotosport.com

Tracy M. De Soto
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio,

I'm 6'1 and around 172 lb, I ordered a Large in the bibs and jersey, but now I'm worried that they might be too large for me. I usually fit well in size large from the Euro brands (Nalini, Castelli, Santini, etc.) and this is usually a very good fit for me. However, brands like PI tend to be too big for me in a Large. Do you think I'll need to size down to a medium in both?

I'm more leggy with a 35-36" cycling inseam and have a waist measurement around 33". Chest measures about 39-40"

Also, I definitely like my jersey to be a slimmer fit.

Thanks!
Last edited by: Cppike79: May 25, 14 15:49
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These kits look really cool, I ordered one. Dan and Emilo, wishing ya's another 25 good years.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [Cppike79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the response to this post too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So 5'10"/150 lbs. 38 chest, 29 waist 35 hips. I prefer a slimmer fitting jersey if that makes a difference. Thanks.
Quote Reply

Prev Next