Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does Delonge lap CCF on the bike, as CCF exits T2 or sometime during his first run loop. These are important questions worthy of a Gatorade hat signed by Triyoda.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Does Delonge lap CCF on the bike, as CCF exits T2 or sometime during his first run loop. These are important questions worthy of a Gatorade hat signed by Triyoda.
Yes. First he laps him on the bike and then he laps him again on the run while doing a victory/warmdown lap.
Last edited by: Tri_yoda: Jul 18, 06 15:23
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Winner: YASTREBOV ANDRIY 36 M PRO MPRO KIEV UKRAINE

Best Bike Split:

MCKENZIE LUKE 24 M PRO MPRO ROBINA QLD AUSTRALIA/ 4:44

(edited on July 20: fastest bike split 4:44)

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Last edited by: trinitythlete: Jul 20, 06 9:05
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
I pick CCF to win...and fastest bike split to delogne...that means I win if CCF wins...what's the chance of that!
Delogne laps CCF;)
Oh, that hurts man. If I beat you you have to wear one of those slick fuel belt foam visors in your next race.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Last edited by: CCF: Jul 18, 06 18:12
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Winner -- Viktor Zyemstev.

Fastest Bike -- Tom Evans

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [synchronicity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow - Synchronicity and Rappstar both picked Viktor to win and Evans to have the fastest bike split, but no one gave a time! I only have one hat! How are we going to decide who gets the hat! Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow - Synchronicity and Rappstar both picked Viktor to win and Evans to have the fastest bike split, but no one gave a time! I only have one hat! How are we going to decide who gets the hat! Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sync. posted first...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get a sport skirt autographed and let them decide who gets what.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to late - I'm on my way home from LP - and Viktor leaves for home (Ukraine) at the end of the week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give it to Synchronicity. Normally, I'd vote for a steel cage match, but this week I've got race prep to do...

I'll just hit KJGrog up for one of those Ziebart speedos instead...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that would make 3 of us racing in speedo's, by the way grogans water exit was just amazing with his speedo on.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Rappstar - I send the hat to syn - I will get you a hat signed by the winners of Ironman Canada in August! Make sure you remind me the week of the event. Z

After Kevin's air time on the LP Video, I'm thinking about letting him sell "Ziebart" labeled Speedo's at Gear for MultiSport. They might sell fairly well! Z
Quote Reply

Prev Next