Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner.
Quote | Reply
Pick the winner of the men's race at Ironman Lake Placid and win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner! Tie breaker - Men's fastest bike split. Be sure to make your pick by Sunday at 7:00 AM. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bryan Rhodes,

Tony Delogne with the fastest bike split
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Pick the winner of the men's race at Ironman Lake Placid and win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner! Tie breaker - Men's fastest bike split. Be sure to make your pick by Sunday at 7:00 AM. Z

Okay okay. We go through this every time. Some day I'll be right. Here goes:

Men's winner: Me.

Fastest bike split: Doesn't matter, because no one else is going to pick me so we won't need a tiebreaker.

You coming to LP Tom?

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner: Dr. Tommy

Best bike split: Dr. Tommy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tommy (Tom Evans) is going to take first place. But I think he will win it on the run.

Tony Delogne is back again. This guy lapped the women's pro race last year on the bike even with their head start. I think Tom is gonna push him on the bike, but Tom has a better run. Look for a fast bike split (4:39) but not a course record.

--------
Canadian resident again 10/31/2009
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pick Bryan Rhodes,

Tie Breaker - Tony Delogne with the fastest bike split at 4:41.32

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where's our list to pick from like you did for CDA?

Men's winner: Tony Delogne

Fastest bike split: Tony Delogne

http://www.mountainmettle.com
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Spindogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dunno, but Leslie Myers and Angie Defilippi are setting to smash the women's field with the pros all disappearing (and they'd still do well even if they were there)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm taking Record for the men....and the women.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rutger Beke for the win

Rhodes for bike split

http://www.wimdedoncker.be
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pick CCF to win...and fastest bike split to delogne...that means I win if CCF wins...what's the chance of that!

in all honesty, I pick Beke to win and fastest bike split to delogne at 4:45

Good athletes train when they want to, great athletes train when they don't......

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, IMLP is this weekend I forgot....

Winner: Dev Paul toasts Tri_yoda....

B.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.teamorganicnyc.com
Sponsored by: TBA
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Brian G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan Sibberson reason why there are two of them listed as pro one is bib number 6 the other 30..
Both 31 ones entrepeneur and the other is pro..

So I figure hes cloned himself so he can draft off himself and reclaim ironman swim record broke at austria.. They they will each bike and run one loop...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner: Andriy Yastrebov

I think that he will just now be reaping the benefits of the 12 hour ride in April, as discussed in this thread:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...t_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

He will be in the top 5 bike splits but the fastest bike will be Bryan Rhodes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beke for the win.
Delogne on the bike in 4:39:54
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [mileader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I pick CCF to win...and fastest bike split to delogne...that means I win if CCF wins...what's the chance of that!
D'oh!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner: Luke McKenzie

Bike: Tom Evans
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner: Victor ZYEMTSEV
Fastest bike: Dr. Tommy

I want Tom to win... but Zyemtsev is a tough cookie.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with Paulo:
  1. Fastest Swim split: Dr. Tommy
  2. Fastest Bike split: Dr. Tommy
  3. Fastest Run: Chuck Norris
  4. Fastest overall: Dr. Tommy edging chuck Norris on the oval :-)

Dr. Tommy, no pressure.

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dev Paul!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yastrebov - winner

Delogne - Fastest Bike (4:45)
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner - Rutger Beke

Fastest bike split - Tom Evans (4:42:40)

http://twitter.com/krepster || http://www.pedro-gomes.com || follow all the action on facebook
Last edited by: Klep: Jul 18, 06 13:16
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the LP Ironman winner - win a Gatorade hat signed by the winner. [mileader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Delogne laps CCF;)

"When I first had the opportunity to compete in triathlon, it was the chicks and their skimpy race clothing that drew me in. Everyone was so welcoming and the lifestyle so obviously narcissistic. I fed off of that vain energy. To me it is what the sport is all about."
Quote Reply

Prev Next