Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman Ottawa ? [triforitall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One thought I had was that they don't need to go all the way to the current construction zone. Just extend QE driveway section to Dow's lake instead and on the western parkway pull the turn around in.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Ottawa ? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
One thought I had was that they don't need to go all the way to the current construction zone. Just extend QE driveway section to Dow's lake instead and on the western parkway pull the turn around in.

Fair point, but coming from T1 (ie. Britannia), how would you pass through the construction? Maybe clear up at least one side and then have a turnaround for the other loops?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I looked up the construction timeline, and it appears that this should be well and done by next summer. Supposedly it should be done by this spring - or at least this stage of it anyway.

https://www.octranspo.com/en/news/article/november-2023-to-spring-2024-kichi-zx012bbx012b-mx012bkan-eastbound-and-westbound-between-woodroffe-avenue-and-island-park-drive-lane-reductions/
Last edited by: timbasile: May 6, 24 13:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triforitall wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

Fair point, but coming from T1 (ie. Britannia), how would you pass through the construction? Maybe clear up at least one side and then have a turnaround for the other loops?

Or out and back on Colonel By after crossing over bank, stay on left side of the road (East side), ride towards Hogs back and then turn around and come back north on the canal side of the road (in other words ride on left side of road like Brits) . Just use a single lane to get people out of Brittania to Kitchissippi lookout.

But hopefully construction in that area is done.
Quote Reply

Prev Next