Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kona Slot Allocation for spring 2024 IM races [Mulen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh interesting! Several races have received extra slots.
Frankfurt and Texas got the largest additions. Top 10/11 in the largest AGs effectively guarantees a slot now. I have no doubt these two are the best chance for qualification now.

But there's some really good opportunities elsewhere. Lake placid, Klagenfurt, Hamburg also look a lot more interesting now for anyone seeking qualification.

Several others received 5 additional slots which will surely sweeten the pill for many.
Last edited by: marcoviappiani: Mar 30, 24 1:38
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Slot Allocation for spring 2024 IM races [beachedbeluga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beachedbeluga wrote:
Replying in general to the post- and pardon my ignorance. Some of these races are sold out (placid is) but still have Ironman Foundation slots and such available. Are you still eligible for a Kona slot if you race under that registration? I haven’t signed up for anything, but curious.

Yes, you can earn a slot with this registration.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Slot Allocation for spring 2024 IM races [RobAllen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
30 slot allocation on a single gender race looks like how it used to be at 50 slot allocation at a dual gender race. So maybe its all better and for the good compared to how it used to be with more starting spots on the pier in kona in the years that the gender is in Kona, and more starting spots on the Promenade des Anglais vs slots in that year they would have in Kona.
Quote Reply

Prev Next