Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zwift - how long did it take to enjoy it [goodie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
goodie wrote:
I've used TrainerRoad for years and would likely continue with it but I do see the benefits of Zwift especially for racing friends in a different location. I've tried Zwift a few times but do not really enjoy the experience. Wondering if anyone has had the same experience but stuck with Zwift and now enjoys it and how long did it take?

I use zwift for a long time

I would like Zwift to improve some topics that for me will make it a much better tool (workout editor, option to display much info, to keep the cycling dynamics/balance at least in the .fit file)

But what I love: to ony ride could be boring... but to ride with the new pacer groups make much more easy to "simply ride" (if you find a pace that fit for you), also the big quantity of rides/races make easy to find one, to join, and to ride at the desired effort (to simply ride is funnier, because you have to mantain the group), but much more when you want a something like long Z2-Z3 ride... or to make Z4 all-out using races.

I use a lot workouts, as they are easy to create (even if the editor is bad) or to import from Training Peaks, and I like the "game" oriented screen to complete the different steps (even if I loose information, or I am not able to see IF/ NP...).
Quote Reply

Prev Next