Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ADIZERO ADIOS PRO EVO 1 [UK Gearmuncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UK Gearmuncher wrote:
Dean T wrote:
lassekk wrote:
The marketing team will have a field day with this !

According to their website, they will be available this Tuesday.

Bear in mind that these were never intended for general sale or consumption. They were a leading edge shoe for their own elite athletes and are only available (in incredibly small numbers) so as to comply with World Athletics rules to then allow them to be raced in.
Looks like 521 pairs, so very limited. I wonder how many will be for actual sale to the public after giving them out to their elites and some select testers?
Quote Reply
Re: ADIZERO ADIOS PRO EVO 1 [xeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xeon wrote:
UK Gearmuncher wrote:
Dean T wrote:
lassekk wrote:
The marketing team will have a field day with this !

According to their website, they will be available this Tuesday.

Bear in mind that these were never intended for general sale or consumption. They were a leading edge shoe for their own elite athletes and are only available (in incredibly small numbers) so as to comply with World Athletics rules to then allow them to be raced in.

Looks like 521 pairs, so very limited. I wonder how many will be for actual sale to the public after giving them out to their elites and some select testers?

They did go on sale to the public (and it was announced by them in advance) but the numbers were so small, I only know of one single person that got them. It was nicely enough to comply with World Athletics rules but it was never going to be intended to be a standard part of their range.
Quote Reply
Re: ADIZERO ADIOS PRO EVO 1 [UK Gearmuncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wrong shoe

I thought it was another one
Last edited by: MrTri123: Oct 28, 23 18:58
Quote Reply

Prev Next