Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TdF in USA [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
The audio dropouts on the Peacock world feed are getting annoying.

Day 5 and they're still there.

Kind of hard to believe they are aware of it and haven't fixed it, but then again I have no idea about this sort of stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [LEBoyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to honest/confess

Whenever I read that thread title, I hear Miley Cyrus - you know the song, so I'll be kind enough NOT to post a link

I apologize to all of you, and your families, if you're suddenly getting an earworm

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
JackStraw13 wrote:
The audio dropouts on the Peacock world feed are getting annoying.

Day 5 and they're still there.

Kind of hard to believe they are aware of it and haven't fixed it, but then again I have no idea about this sort of stuff.

Sounds clean today, which probably means no one will be tuning into Liggett Roll & CVV

Oops, maybe they're back? Or Ant & Nico are taking longer to collect their thoughts as they speak?

Last edited by: RandMart: Jul 6, 23 6:04
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you replay the World feed version as well or just the standard USA? The World feed is commercial free?
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
On demand as well. Replays saved for up to 6 months I think. I go back and toss them on for trainer rides. Also get Vuelta, Paris-Roubaix, Flèche Wallone, Paris-Nice a number of Women’s races. And then some other sports coverage. Wife and I will catch some SNL or Dateline on demand. Binged Yellowstone.

At the risk of sounding like a commercial, for all the crap I pay to stream (no cable), $5/mos for Peacock my best bang for buck.

And. Am traveling now, so watching World Feed on Wifi on my phone app.
So I signed up for 5years of VPN for $99 and GCN for $30. That puts me at $4.15 per month and I can watch every cycling race that is televised and I have a VPN.
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [TriDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good stuff. I have GCN+, and love the coverage. It is FloBikes I resent. Will have to reassess.
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TH3_FRB wrote:
Can you replay the World feed version as well or just the standard USA? The World feed is commercial free?

Yea I did this yesterday for stage 5 after it concluded and had no ads
Quote Reply
Re: TdF in USA [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to the thread in general. Based in the USA and have GCN+ and Peacock (and much prefer World Feed)....but i would watch the preview show and post stage analysis on GCN+ with Orla, Dan, Robbie and the crew if i could. Can't see why talking in a studio and their own interviews and analysis would be geo-blocked...but i can't find it. Anyone been able to access these shows without a VPN?

And the question remains. where were you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
trusam1 wrote:
you get to see Orla's outfit and hair style of the day. So far, she has not repeated any of them from the Giro, much less from this race. She handles the hosting chores as well as Bob Costas at the Olympics, a real pro.

Follow her on IG

I'm gonna hear her in my dreams for the rest of my life, aren't I?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuaX9vJNNdC/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: WannaB: Jul 8, 23 6:39
Quote Reply

Prev Next