Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Crazy woman reduced to tears [Orbito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lotta threads latley that are reminding me of how rodies are dicks and triathletes are perfect little angles.

Anyway, screw em. The bright side is that even though this is bothering you, you likely won't react the same way again. Just do your best to ignore the bozos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
out the fuckers..tell us where and when, what they looked like and we might bring the power of out net community on their sorry asses...you might live in an area where some of us here have/will run across them and we can really do a number on their poserness...we'll spread the word and we'll see if someone here can connect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That's the thing, they really didn't initially say much, but it was just enough to piss me off. They simply mimicked me as they passed by me - like in a really nasty way. So I caught up to them to say, "hey, wtf, I was just asking you to please move out of the way. You don't need to be an asshole about it." And then it just escalated - I called them names, they insulted me. Really, I was kinda thinking, what kind of MAN makes a nasty smart-ass comment to a woman he doesn't know, and then just rides off (or at least, tries to). I know I should have dropped it - but I just got that thought in my head: WHO THE HELL DO THESE JACKASSES THINK THEY ARE??!" I know of course the right answer to that question is: who the hell cares?

From what you have written, it seems like you have a chip on your shoulder. Also according to you, you seem to be the instigator. Cursing at someone that you don't know, is a sure way to escalate a problem. You had written, "they didn't initially say much", and then you cursed at them. What did you expect? Seems all three of you are assholes.
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy woman reduced to tears [James] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You dont ride on streets do you? You just let every person who you encounter walk on you? If so - that is pathetic. Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and let someone know when they screw up - if their behavior is bad enough you punish them, physically if needed.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really, I was kinda thinking, what kind of MAN makes a nasty smart-ass comment to a woman he doesn't know, and then just rides off

Same kinda skinny-ass spandex wearin' dude that takes abuse from other men, but won't do anything about it, so he takes it out on someone he perceives as physically weaker.
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy woman reduced to tears [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You dont ride on streets do you? You just let every person who you encounter walk on you? If so - that is pathetic. Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and let someone know when they screw up - if their behavior is bad enough you punish them, physically if needed.
Hey, I didn't say I wasn't an asshole. I speak/write my mind. I just don't cry about it to others.
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy woman reduced to tears [James] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
James

Give me a break. She admitted she should of handled it better. But the guys were WAY out of line on this. Like I posted earlier if she was a 200 lb. guy I don't think they would of said a word. Sorry the guys are ASSHOLES!

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: Crazy woman reduced to tears [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reply to: Common manners dictate getting off the path or at least allowing space for others to get around. But not riding and talking..shame on them.

Brian

Common sense is not very common. I think there is a bigger problem here people need to learn cell phone manners.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply

Prev Next