Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
quote........ I am preferring Bourdeaux's Butt Paste right now. Go ahead and laugh. But that sh!t works.

[/reply]

I thought that B's BUtt Paste + Titanium = R A S H ; )

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [ashbridge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

No no that's only true for Bjorn, the toughest Viking. I'll opt not to ride for just about every reason I can find. Right now I'm thinking that I should go out and not ride in total compliance of the true, tried and tested Colting no taper taper. I'll switch into my bikegear and sit here in front of the computer on ST and be totally geeked out with my aerohelmet on. It's happened before

In Reply To:
Jonas, i fear you're getting soft; California is daining the viking from you. I thought the only acceptable reason for a viking to not ride was death?
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
;-)

As long as the ti stays put, it shouldn't be a problem. If it doens't, then I have bigger problems than a rash!!
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I hear you brother. Amen
In Reply To:

Besides, if my privates go limp from riding, I'm gonna have one pissed off wife. The pump up penile implants ain't all that great.
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [Jonas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See you tomorrow.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am preferring Bourdeaux's Butt Paste right now.

Now that has to be a great signature line, you do belong in advertising

--------------------------------------------------------
Rebuilt with twice as many titanium parts as Portland79.
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [GO548] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
as long as no one asks me to model it...
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [Jonas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The angry Swede is a funny Swede.

The chick at the pool is insane. Any self-respecting heterosexual woman would be secretly waiting for that moment you fuck up the deck change and the towel actually drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
....and I want to add as a sidenote that I think it´s very frustrating to have itty bitty small pieces of aluminum screws go round when using an allenkey on them. Fuck! Now I need a new seatpost screw... Lucky for me that Dan Handyman can whip up just about anything from his workshop..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
....and I want to add as a sidenote that I think it´s very frustrating to have itty bitty small pieces of aluminum screws go round when using an allenkey on them. Fuck! Now I need a new seatpost screw... Lucky for me that Dan Handyman can whip up just about anything from his workshop..

Oh man, a whole bolt on the bike broke this close to the race? I can't imagine what it must be like having to deal with something like that during race week. I feel for you.. ;-) ;-)

See ya tomorrow

BA coaching http://www.bjornandersson.se
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I rarely laugh outloud while reading, but this post did it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was BEAUTIFUL!

It is good to know that I am not the only one that trains angry. :)

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hah, excellent rant. Do you feel any better ? ;-)

can't resist posting this, the world's shortest erotic poem:
Oh how I would like
to be the seat on a bike
WH Auden

"It is a good feeling for old men who have begun to fear failure, any sort of failure, to set a schedule for exercise and stick to it. If an aging man can run a distance of three miles, for instance, he knows that whatever his other failures may be, he is not completely wasted away." Romain Gary, SI interview
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [bigsky17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That was BEAUTIFUL!

It is good to know that I am not the only one that trains angry. :)
Not so much training angry but training ugly. I'm good at that
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are good at salt production too:

One of the most viewed photos on my blog. Even more than the hot tub photo of the girls. Kinda scary actually.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jonus, back in the day, slowman made a seat cover known as "the bush cush". Not PC, but it did what was intended. It was a neoprene cover that went over a flite saddle that had some extra padding up front. See if he has any laying around. They might help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I know you've been writing shit about me. I AM evil. I will make you hurt. Your taint is going to hurt like it has never hurt before. I will destroy you.
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [Jonas' Bike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Yes, I know you've been writing shit about me. I AM evil. I will make you hurt. Your taint is going to hurt like it has never hurt before. I will destroy you.[/reply]

Hey Jonas' Bike....did he get you cleaned and ready for battle?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [Jonas' Bike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jonas' Bike,
So I'm guessing he lubed you up and rode you hard? How's your crank? Rode you hard and wet and put you away dirty? You're a dirty bike. A naughty dirty bike.

_______
t
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [Just T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Jonas' Bike,
So I'm guessing he lubed you up and rode you hard? How's your crank? Rode you hard and wet and put you away dirty? You're a dirty bike. A naughty dirty bike.

No no. My bike is getting the luxury treatment at one of Tempe´s finest bikestores. Cleaning, polishing and all that shit I´m too lazy or technically illiterate to do.

Pretty much the equivalance of a full-on spa treatment with peeling, manicure and massage. Maybe I should be there and pet it on the frame for the complete bonding experience?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep it up Jonas! Makes me proud to be a Swede... :-)

And to all of you saddle manufacturers out there, torture is a violation of the Geneva convension! Where the United Nations when we really need them?!

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply] Maybe I should be there and pet it on the frame for the complete bonding experience? [/reply]

Eh, just twist it's nipples a few times and call it good.

_______
t
Quote Reply
Re: Confessions from a bikeseat and other rants left and right [Just T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have to call it BAD when you're twisting its nipples ...
Quote Reply

Prev Next