Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [giddy-up-n-go] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Easiest remedy is to run over her cat. It's only fair.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [mike_h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, you guys are all evil to the wrong people. Kill the poor cat? Tacks in the driveway that the UPS guy could run over? C'mon, be bigger than that.

Go the local grocery, get one of those Pillsbury bread dough cylinder things that come frozen, wrapped in plastic, and the next time it is supposed to be a really rainy day sneak over and shove it as far up the muffler of her SUV as you can with a broomstick.

She'll probably get as far as Portsmouth, hopefully on the bridge over the Piscat River, before it conks out and then she can explain to the mechanic why she has a loaf of bread in her muffler.

The fact is, people who are aggressive shitheads get away with a ton because most people would rather let them have their way than deal with them. (Take this case, for example) When two people like this meet, a roadside shooting often ensues.

Watch the show "According to Earl" on Thursdays about karma and it will cheer you up. She will get hers eventually.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [giddy-up-n-go] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The SC-X205L's weather-resistant external lens gives you a whole new angle on the world. It comes in a weather proof housing and hands-free band/arm band is also provided.

SC-X205L 512MB Sports Camcorder The SC-X205L can record up to 34 minutes of MPEG4 video with its built-in 512MB memory. It also possesses a 2" LCD screen and the ability to download that video to a PC at high speed.

I am thinking about getting one of these and mounting the external lens to my helment -- then I can get a quick video.

If my neighbor did that to me -- they would have four flat tires the next morning.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cat thing was kind of meant as a joke. But I like your approach of sabotaging her car. Good thinking.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or....Take an ad out in the local newspaper advertising a garage sale. You can put all kinds of crap in there to ensure a bit turn out. Put a few signs out in the neighborhood to direct traffic early that morning.

User her address as the location for the sale. State that the sale starts at 6am on Sunday. Around 5 put a not on her garage that says "you" are running a little late but just ring the bell.

Around 5:30 am sit in a lawn chair with your morning coffee with an innocent look on your face.

OR....

Go to every biker bar in town a post an ad for a biker party at her house advertise free beer and stippers
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So why not just do the obvious? Check with an attorney to find out if attempting to scare a cyclist off the road can be considered malicious (in some states it's even considered assault with a deadly weapon), then go to her house and ask her if she had a problem with a cyclist recently. Let her know it was you, and if she continues to be hostile, press charges.

When will the people in our society understand that the "turning the other cheek" and "killing with kindness" crap hasn't and doesnt' work. It simply appeases the idiots of the world, allows them to get away with crap and even become worse, and subject many other people to their antics.

Craig Preston - President / Preston Presentations
Saving the world with more professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations - one audience at a time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait in your garage for the next time she goes to the mailbox or over to the neighbors or to get the paper, then come flying by on your bike missing her by an inch or so. When she complains tell her how much worse it is when it's done by a car to a cyclist.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Last edited by: House: Mar 29, 06 9:15
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just me careful NOT to hit her as her sheer size may 'cause major damge to him and the bike :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about this. Knock on her door and ask if it was her. If so, simply apologize for riding a little to close to traffic and explain that you had to avoid debris. Leave it at that. The only thing you should expect from this exchange is the satisfaction of her now knowing that you recognize the need to share the road.

Let her respond whatever way she's capable of. Worst-case - she still thinks your an just another inconsiderate rider. Best-case - she realizes that her reaction was inappropriate and extremely dangerous . Note: She may not share either of these outcomes with you.

Please don't misinterpret this. I guess I'm saying take the high road while planting the seed that she was out of order. You probably won't be able to convince her of that anyway is she's the type of person that exhibits road rage. You can only hope that she figures it out for herself and doesn't react that way with the next cyclist she comes across.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get her before she gets you.

Send a 1/2 dozen Krispy Kremes over there over there every day until she can't get out of the house.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [erinleigh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i guess i am in a minority of attorneys who love their job. i changed from my prior profession as a chiropactor to take on the legal profession. after 7 years of practicing law i still love my job AND I AM A FAMILY LAW attorney. my job is flexible, ( i work the hours i want) and the money is great. why do people think all attorneys are bad? some of us are good, treat our clients well and take our jobs serious. i am ethical, kind and work hard for my clients. give us a break and don't lump us all in the attorneys are assholes catagory.

http://www.triontherunfitness.com
http://www.triontherun.com
http://www.ontheruntx.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why were you riding on the white line?

It has been my experience that I get buzzed far more often when riding as far right as possible than I do when I am a foot or two into the lane. People tend to wait until they are clear to go and actually move over when you are in the lane. If you are on the line they think they can squeeze through and frequently won't move over at all.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [Scott Taylor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...Scott, best response on this thread :-)

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you ever see Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself & Irene" ? There's a scene in there you should watch that involves Jim Carrey's character and his neighbor's front lawn...
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck,

You're nice because you're from Canada. :-) Every Canadian I've ever worked with or socialized with is very nice. Must be something in the beer.

Mark
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [Wolfwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's one revenge tactic I've always wanted to try, although it doesn't really apply to your situation. I may have posted this before, but I think it's brilliant. The problem is that you need access to the person's house.

It involves wetting down the carpet, sprinkling grass seed everywhere, opening the window blinds, and turning off the AC while someone is out of town... they end up with a room full of grass embedded in the carpet. I'm really curious if it would work. If someone can try this and let me know, I'd appreciate it. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's too funny and close to home. My brother had a giant Chevy Suburban in the 80s. He also had his little pot farm somewhere out of town. He used to clean his weed in the Suburban and, of course, some of the seeds dropped into the carpet. He off-roaded a lot and got the interior wet. So, not too much time passed before plants were growing out of his carpet.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [HalfSpeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That's too funny and close to home. My brother had a giant Chevy Suburban in the 80s. He also had his little pot farm somewhere out of town. He used to clean his weed in the Suburban and, of course, some of the seeds dropped into the carpet. He off-roaded a lot and got the interior wet. So, not too much time passed before plants were growing out of his carpet.
Sweeeeeeeet! You could roll the carpet up and you'd have the world's biggest reefer!!! My idea - I get first puff.

Quote | Reply
How the fuck do you come up with idea's like that? I dread the people that piss you off. Brilliant!

Quote | Reply
The "Pillsbury-baking-in-the-muffler" prank has got to be the most hilarious (and clever) one I have heard in a long time, but for "can't-wait-to-see-the-look-on-her-face" value, the "chia-carpet" idea is simply brilliant! Where do people come up with this stuff? In the back of a pot growing Suburban? Keep 'em coming!
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What j p o said. But for revenge:

Drain the water/oil from several cans of tuna and pour the liquid into the vents of her car.

Your favorite mafia sucks.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [bryce_d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hide a fish in the car when it gets warm out.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY *)*# my next door neighbor just tried to kill me! [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are good.

True story. (Two sources confirm.) A CD at BBDO in Atlanta pissed off his employees to point that one of them, an art director, took revenge. The art director created a very realistic vanity license plate and stuck it on top of the CD's real plate. The CD then drove around for 5, count 'em, 5 days before a stranger in the parking of a Home Depot pointed it out to him. As of now, no one has been fired. -Anon

Quote Reply

Prev Next