Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [sithlord31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that a disc brake I see?? :P
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [tickyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the same current Shiv to me :(
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [sithlord31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Need more pink.
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [tickyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm beginning to wonder what'll happen first...Sasquatch is proven to exist or the even more elusive new Shiv is spotted??

tickyboy wrote:
Need more pink.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice job on the photo enhancement.

That certainly looks like the old Shiv to me and the generic water bottle cage on the downtube makes me think that all they are doing is maybe position testing, or just riding around getting some promo pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [Chilybil23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chilybil23 wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder what'll happen first...Sasquatch is proven to exist or the even more elusive new Shiv is spotted??

Sasquatch riding the new Shiv is possible

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Feb 10, 18 19:23
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucy Charles posted a pic of her new shiv. With, guess what? Disc brakes! Or wait, it’s a picture of a disc brake but the whole bike shot doesn’t show them. Hmmmm

https://instagram.com/p/BfQz3abFBbs/

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And then she commented awhile later

Quote:
lucycharles93"More to be announced soon! Watch this space. #topsecret"

Looks like the shiv disc is coming...

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Feb 16, 18 8:03
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jrielley wrote:
Lucy Charles posted a pic of her new shiv. With, guess what? Disc brakes! Or wait, it’s a picture of a disc brake but the whole bike shot doesn’t show them. Hmmmm

https://instagram.com/p/BfQz3abFBbs/

probably just the new tarmac she got at the same time.
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn't sure if it was a Tarmac/Venge pic but I thought that paint job was one of their special paints for the Shiv. But I am also not very up to date on the paint jobs for their athletes. But even if it is a teaser for a disc brake Shiv, it seems to hint that nothing else has changed.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah i think you're right. she added a comment "more to be announced soon! watch this space. #topsecret"

any chance she gives short course a shot?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yea, definitely a venge actually.

https://www.specialized.com/...?color=240047-129134
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting hint toward a disc brake shiv maybe? Like why not just post the Venge....

Just gotta keep on waiting! Ask Ben Hoffman if he knows anything :)

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was just looking at the site and saw that too. I feel like they would need something more than just disc brakes to get the "wow" reaction that everyone wants with all this speculation about a "new" Shiv.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [Chilybil23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chilybil23 wrote:

Or the Cannondale Super Slice actually makes it to retail.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gary p wrote:
Chilybil23 wrote:

Or the Cannondale Super Slice actually makes it to retail.

Listen, let’s not take it to far here, we’ve gotta set some reasonable limits otherwise you’ll be out howling in the woods and knocking on trees with your buddies and some Bud Light!
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JASpencer wrote:
hblake wrote:
How can you see anything in that picture?

I’m on my phone and just inverted colors

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Possible new Shiv - photo from Specialized Instagram [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At the Volta Algarve TT both Quickstep and Bora riders were using a deeper fork. No other changes that I can see. Check out Victor Campenaerts aero pads.
Quote Reply

Prev Next