Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How much to be gained by training "properly" [Ai_1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ai_1 wrote:
When someone says they're able or willing to spend X amount of time training on this forum, it's astonishing how often they are challenged on it. If the question was "How do you find time to train?" this would be a valid comment. But that was not the question, and he's telling you how much time he has. Surely he doesn't have to justify that to your satisfaction?

Everyone can change their lives if they really want to, but if they don't ask you for advice on their priorities in life, it's more than a little presumptuous of you to volunteer it.

You think virtually everyone can fit in 10-12hrs a week if they really want to? What are you basing that on and what assumptions are you making? ...And why 10-12hrs and not 15hrs or 20hrs? Is it because that's what you think he needs or because that's the magic number everyone can find? How accurate is your assessment?

This
Quote Reply
Re: How much to be gained by training "properly" [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZenTriBrett wrote:
33.28 watts.

If I had to bet a number.......the answer to life the universe and everything shall always be 42 watts.
Quote Reply
Re: How much to be gained by training "properly" [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
ZenTriBrett wrote:
33.28 watts.

If I had to bet a number.......the answer to life the universe and everything shall always be 42 watts.

This is true. Can't believe I missed that. Probably been listening to too much Vogon poetry while tinkering on my Improbability Drive. :)

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next