Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Trisports [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There were a bunch of bikes on their website that never got discounted. Are they in the inventory and will they be sold now?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no bikes, but just about everything else.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any swimrun bungee cord thingies?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So inquired about back-ordered item. Got response that company is under new ownership and I will have to reach out to credit card company for resolution?

Are the new owners planning on handling this dilemma? How did trisports just take my money and close down? Is this when we start panicking?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [triball13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triball13 wrote:
So inquired about back-ordered item. Got response that company is under new ownership and I will have to reach out to credit card company for resolution?

Are the new owners planning on handling this dilemma? How did trisports just take my money and close down? Is this when we start panicking?

Dan: I'll buy from you to support the cause

Triball13:Dispute the charge and you will get a full credit assuming you used a CC-no need to panic...anyone who may have had a standing credit or gift certificate etc are toast.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [triball13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to be clear, dan and I did not buy the existing business, this was a bank sale of the assets that had gone into receivership that has nothing to do with what on before. Now we are going to try and find a buyer of the trisports brand,, and we may have that done shortly. It will be up to them what happens in your case but they would also not be under any old obligations.

As someone suggested if you did not get your item or a refund, just cancel it on your side with the CC company. Depending on what you ordered we may even have it in the it inventory we got, but it is going to be a couple weeks before we can sort through it all, but it will be cheap, I can tell you that.

Sorry for your hassles, hopefully it can all get resolved and you end up with a great deal on something!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I once bought 2000 flip flops... it was... a pain in the ass to get rid of!

Good luck, I am looking forward to the sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yes, sorry, I was not trying to imply at all that you guys or the future owners had any definite responsibility. I was just throwing out random questions for potential answering.

Turns out the original automated email from TriSports lacked detail. I received further information that indicated CC were not charged for back-ordered items, which I was able to verify.
Quote Reply

Prev Next