Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
PSA: Trisports
Quote | Reply
Just copped a Blueseventy thermal helix suit for less than 300 on trisports! ... In a medium.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [bilalm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If any scored the new PD T4+ bars for $84, jealous!! I'll give you $100!!!
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [Z.Andreski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just picked up the Kiwami Spider LD for 140 shipped. Not a bad deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are multiple great deals on the site now. I'm going to bed to sleep on it instead of spending money. If I find in the morning that I can't live without it, then...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cant get the site to add anything to my cart..
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
picked up some Continental tubes and socks for basically 1/3 off retail.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [Exige] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not adding to cart = they are sold out, or sold out in that size.

I'm closer to the feathered end of the spear than the point.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [David_Tris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, not necessarily--call them up; certain items won't add to cart but are still in stock--this happened the me
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 27, 17 9:16
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was gonna say all of the things I want still say in stock but wont add....
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [Exige] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wanted to purchase some stuff but 40 dollars shipping for 149 dollar order makes it not a good deal
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [blaxxuede] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just tried to order some stuff this morning. It looks like either a glitch in their cart system, or they are no longer shipping.

edit- tried again with us shipping, options came up. But won't for Canada. :(
Last edited by: SBRcanuck: Sep 28, 17 5:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It seems like their 72 hour sale is over after 24 hours. I've also been trying to contact them regarding my order and absolutely no response. I'm wondering if they finally shutdown.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
blaxxuede wrote:
Wanted to purchase some stuff but 40 dollars shipping for 149 dollar order makes it not a good deal
+1 -- Outrageous shipping. 12 individual PowerGels ($10.68) = $9.67 to ship. No thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [kajukenbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems like their prices have dropped back down again on some items. For the folks that have placed an order recently, have you gotten any sort of confirmation by email? I ordered on 09/26/2017 and still haven't gotten email confirmation. I've tried reaching out to TriSports with no success. I'm not sure if they are done or just really short staffed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cant get ahold of anyone....but my order went through....wanted to add an item but no response to calls
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My order went through and I got an order confirmation with order number. I just never got the followup email with my order confirmation. It seems like their online support no longer works. All calls/voice mails go unanswered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kajukenbo wrote:
It seems like their prices have dropped back down again on some items. For the folks that have placed an order recently, have you gotten any sort of confirmation by email? I ordered on 09/26/2017 and still haven't gotten email confirmation. I've tried reaching out to TriSports with no success. I'm not sure if they are done or just really short staffed.

No idea how many employees they kept but I am sure there has to be some semblance of chaos in the liquidation by the bank.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kajukenbo wrote:
My order went through and I got an order confirmation with order number. I just never got the followup email with my order confirmation. It seems like their online support no longer works. All calls/voice mails go unanswered.
Just put an order in and received a confirmation email immediately. Now, let's see if it ships.

Oui, mais pas de femme toute de suite (yes, but I am not ready for a woman straight away) -Stephen Roche's reply when asked whether he was okay after collapsing at the finish in the La Plagne stage of the 1987 Tour
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [Vincible] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was lucky enough to order a pair of Oakley Jawbrakers for $75.00. I immediately received confirmation, but took 24hrs to receive shipping info. They should be arriving today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
received a delayed order confirmation...only spent $40 and about $10 for shipping.
Just got a paypal refund for $21 for one of the items I ordered. So, now that makes $10 shipping for about $18 of trinkets.
I sent an email requesting a refund of the entire order since I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have your items shipped? I sent an email yesterday because I haven't received any shipping info for an order I placed Tuesday. I was told they are slammed with orders and short-staffed. They were trying to get my order out yesterday but still no indication that has happened. I have not been charged. At this point I am assuming I won't get my order and will be happy if I do.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [dmgt83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No word yet. I will let it go and see what happens. I don't need it anytime soon. It's like adult Christmas; you ask for something, aren't sure that you're going to get it and if you do you are stoked.
I hope the employees are getting paid for their hard work.

Oui, mais pas de femme toute de suite (yes, but I am not ready for a woman straight away) -Stephen Roche's reply when asked whether he was okay after collapsing at the finish in the La Plagne stage of the 1987 Tour
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just responding to the latest message in the thread.

Is there a way to list only in stock items on the site?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[quoteNo idea how many employees they kept but I am sure there has to be some semblance of chaos in the liquidation by the bank. ][/quote]
I believe there are 4 or 5 employees doing everything, answering phones, picking orders, answering emails. Volume is pretty high as well so they are getting crushed. It's pretty nuts in there from what I've been told by someone in there.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Trisports [dmgt83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made a order a couple eeeks ago, when the sale began, and all I got was a confirmation email after the sale... no shipping email. It arrived (the order) the next week as expected.
I just placed another order yesterday and don't expect a shipping email, but have zero doubts that my order will arrive.
Last edited by: DrunkIrishman: Oct 1, 17 8:32
Quote Reply

Prev Next