Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Want to buy a Canyon Speedmax CF SLX but arm pad stack and reach could be an issue... [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,

Are you saying that the L Canyon Speedmax SLX might fit me? I'm not sure what the difference is between stack height and your Y measurements (sorry, bit of a newbie at this!) but from my understanding, it looks like it might actually fit me if you're 6"4 and you comfortably fit within the range.

Cheers,

Ben
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a Canyon Speedmax CF SLX but arm pad stack and reach could be an issue... [frenchben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frenchben wrote:
Hey,

Are you saying that the L Canyon Speedmax SLX might fit me?

Afraid not. My armpads are at the height of your basebar...
Arm pad stack in your report is Pad Y in my nomenclature.
So my 609mm is nearly 100mm lower than your 707, which is why the Canyon would fit me. I wouldn't want one though - the long chainstays are weird for weight distribution. And the bars don't tilt (they do have a fixed 9deg tilt spacer but that causes weird things to happen to the rest of the setup)
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a Canyon Speedmax CF SLX but arm pad stack and reach could be an issue... [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

I tried using the advanced bike fit with my Retul measurements and I keep getting "we were unable to find any results." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a Canyon Speedmax CF SLX but arm pad stack and reach could be an issue... [eviandrinker21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post up your retul numbers and I'll have a look
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the quick reply!

A 730 ; B 30 ; C 472 ; D 561 ; E 186 ; F: 77. I am 5"8.

Thanks again!
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a Canyon Speedmax CF SLX but arm pad stack and reach could be an issue... [eviandrinker21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The XY not a problem on the small, it's the narrow extensions that would be catching you out.
I would share a screenshot but my current hotel in rural Bavaria, while very nice, uses an internet provider that takes the electrons out for dinner between nodes so I'm pretty much text only comms.
I haven't completed my model for the new bars, they would probably suit you very well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next