Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: help me achieve my position without shelling out $450 for a custom stem! [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
155-- that's the sweet spot for me. All the way down to 155 felt better with strong power. I tried 145s-- they felt great, but I seemed to lose power.

Coach of TriForce Triathlon Team

Quote Reply
Re: help me achieve my position without shelling out $450 for a custom stem! [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! Yes.. you definitely were definitely the driving force in getting me more and more into this position (the longer you put me, the better I felt)-- I just never had the bike or stem to see how long I'd eventually want to get! I had to use all the Jim tricks to get comfortable (pad width, pad angle, rotating the extensions/ pads, dialing in saddle tilt, etc).

You leaving for Kona soon? Keep an eye open for Rob and Mimi.

Quote Reply
Re: help me achieve my position without shelling out $450 for a custom stem! [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! I'll already probably have to explain the stem everywhere I go-- I might as well flip the base bar and have my LBS really think I'm insane! I think if I flipped it it might feel too short, but hmmmm... I might be able to make it work if I can find a 220 mm stem... ;)

Quote Reply

Prev Next