Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HELP ME FIND the Fastest Tire/Wheel Combo - Vittoria Corsa Speed Continental Supersonic on Enve 7 SES, Roval CLX 64 and HED JET+ 6 [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ran my Jet 9+ front with a supersonic 20 c at my last tt and went surprisingly fast considering my power. It looks really aero to me too, even better than when I was running a conti attack on it.
Quote Reply
Re: HELP ME FIND the Fastest Tire/Wheel Combo - Vittoria Corsa Speed Continental Supersonic on Enve 7 SES, Roval CLX 64 and HED JET+ 6 [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very interested in the results, so I chipped in, but no real guess which does best. If the Vittoria shows okay aerodynamically then I'll feel compelled to buy that Dash disc for a tubeless setup ... so I'm hoping it's an aero stinker and I can stick with Conti for my pocketbook!

Nothing skinnier than 23c was run, correct? I guess that should be fine since I run Enve, but I find Jen's argument compelling. I think TJ believes the same.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: HELP ME FIND the Fastest Tire/Wheel Combo - Vittoria Corsa Speed Continental Supersonic on Enve 7 SES, Roval CLX 64 and HED JET+ 6 [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericlambi wrote:
very interested in the results, so I chipped in, but no real guess which does best. If the Vittoria shows okay aerodynamically then I'll feel compelled to buy that Dash disc for a tubeless setup ... so I'm hoping it's an aero stinker and I can stick with Conti for my pocketbook!

Nothing skinnier than 23c was run, correct? I guess that should be fine since I run Enve, but I find Jen's argument compelling. I think TJ believes the same.

OK so I'm a couple hours away from home still and I need to get some sleep and then I have a big swim in the morning that I have to do but after that I will get to work writing up a preliminary summary of the results and I will have them posted by tomorrow afternoon

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply

Prev Next