Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
In all seriousness, I've gone on wilderness floats where too many boaters in a low-humidity environment (i.e., shit doesn't decompose fast enough) has led to a pretty restrictive permit system ~ one of the requirements being you need to have an approved solid-waste container system. Basically, you can just use a typical 5-gal contractor bucket w/ a molded seat/lid, and then you buy these special 'blue' bags that have a dry chemical powder in it that will jellify when you add your wet contents so it sorta encapsulates the magic in a less-odiferous blob. Then, at the take-out sites there's a dedicated dump station specifically for emptying the bags.

Of course, you could just use a garden-variety trash bag, or even skip the bucket, but the bucket definitely makes the job easier since you don't need to hold the bag in place, and I imagine a plain bag will be more likely to leak or stink after a few days in the summer sun en route.

I originally used a bucket. The shopping bags stretched neatly over the bucket and it worked well, but as time has gone on, I've perfected my technique and have done away with the bucket. The bags have handles too, making the process all the easier. I've only had one "mishap".
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you at least use the compostable biobags.

Either way, you got hosed on the house you bought or built, because hearing a toilet flush in the entire house is just a sign of poor construction and/or insulation.

ones at least. And make sure no animlas can get
zedzded wrote:
OneGoodLeg wrote:
In all seriousness, I've gone on wilderness floats where too many boaters in a low-humidity environment (i.e., shit doesn't decompose fast enough) has led to a pretty restrictive permit system ~ one of the requirements being you need to have an approved solid-waste container system. Basically, you can just use a typical 5-gal contractor bucket w/ a molded seat/lid, and then you buy these special 'blue' bags that have a dry chemical powder in it that will jellify when you add your wet contents so it sorta encapsulates the magic in a less-odiferous blob. Then, at the take-out sites there's a dedicated dump station specifically for emptying the bags.

Of course, you could just use a garden-variety trash bag, or even skip the bucket, but the bucket definitely makes the job easier since you don't need to hold the bag in place, and I imagine a plain bag will be more likely to leak or stink after a few days in the summer sun en route.

I originally used a bucket. The shopping bags stretched neatly over the bucket and it worked well, but as time has gone on, I've perfected my technique and have done away with the bucket. The bags have handles too, making the process all the easier. I've only had one "mishap".
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [North] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think its time to hand the old lady and the kids some ear plugs. How could a man deny himself the greatness that is the comfortable morning dump on HIS throne. Were one meditates , plans his day and reads crazy shit in the LR.
Missing that would wreck my whole day seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's a challenge: see if you can hit a solo cup from 18 inches?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude - who's the boss in your house?

Mrs Zedzed (hands on her hips)"Marvin your flushing wakes the kids"

Mr Zedzed (cowering) "But dear, I just have to go"

Mrs Zedzed (growing more hostile) "Your just going to have to hold it"

Mr Zedzed (voice shrinking) "But, but..."

Mrs Zedzed "and don't you even think about leaving that in the toilet! My mother lives here and she deserves more than finding you pathetic waste in the toilet!"

Mr Zedzed (quivering now) "I can't help it dear"

Mrs Zedzed "You go outside in the yard! And you damn well better not leave it there!"

Mr Zedzed (shrinking) "Yes dear"
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
H- wrote:
Two pages and finally someone gives the OP some straight answers.

I think telling the OP that he's out of his fucking mind is a pretty straight answer.

Three people have now asked me why I keep laughing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't think Zed has answered the question of why flushing the toilet wakes everyone up? Assuming the only bathroom is on the same floor as everyone sleeps I can't imagine the problem cannot be fixed by a trip to Home Depot and some time spent replacing the guts of the toilet. Or the toilet itself.

But just because I can't imagine the problem it must be there since he is pooping in his yard.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does he nave a gas powered toilet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get a metal bucket, shit in it, then douse in diesel fuel and ignite. Problem solved and you get to play with fire.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Get a metal bucket, shit in it, then douse in diesel fuel and ignite. Problem solved and you get to play with fire.

Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw a post about some of these "thanks for your service smells". That would definitely be one of them. How many war movies have shown that. Platoon, Casualties of War I think did it. Jarhead. The protagonist is always forced to do that. Its like a right of passage of the hero in war movies.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, this page addresses his problem in each and every sing way. He can use a cat hole.

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/...n-waste-and-hygiene/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Army field guide to human waste disposal.

http://www.armystudyguide.com/...ities-for-huma.shtml

I can only imagine the sight and smell of diesel fuel mixed with feces and piss. I'm sure with women in theater, other feminine hygiene products get in the mix to.

Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:

I'm suggesting he upgrade his throne. Just saw one of these on a H&G show the Mrs watches. Problem solved

http://www.us.kohler.com/.../toilets/1120267.htm

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd get the one from NEST with the integrated camera....

has an app to alert your mother in law or anybody who can hack, if, how and when shit happens.

Leddy wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

I'm suggesting he upgrade his throne. Just saw one of these on a H&G show the Mrs watches. Problem solved

Last edited by: windschatten: Apr 2, 17 23:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Dirt fighter wrote:

$4500 for a toilet...

That's almost more crazy then the OP.

By the way, OP. Make a doggy septic system in your back yard. Takes a half day to make, costs around $50. Problem solved.

Or, you know, be a man and crap in your own damn house. If it's too loud, tell the wife and kids to sleep outside where they can get some peace and quiet.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [macbain_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
macbain_tri wrote:
Leddy wrote:

Do you go out into the middle of your yard like a dog to pop your squat ? I think you're alone on this one.

hah hah.... got my thinking and unfortunately envisioning , do you poop right into the bag or squat and drop one like a dog and use the bag to scoop it up??

my god if I got up early one morning looked out the window and saw my neighbor dropping a deuce in the yard next door, fuck, I'm pretty there would be no choice but calling the realtors, lol

If he went one step further, did the splits then dragged his ass along the ground by his hands would you cut him some slack for being clean?
Quote Reply
Re: Crapping in a plastic bag [North] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply

Prev Next