Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Legacy [DFWTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFWTri wrote:
how does that math work out?? Surely the others from last year that didnt get in were first in line, so that means the rest of us who didnt get in are first in line for next year i thought.

Must mean there were < 200 from last year who rolled over and more than 200 left who didnt get in this year?

I can understand not getting in on first attempt but dear god if i got the 2nd let down that didnt get in, that is too much, i'm out on it.

What if there are 200 people who have never applied but have over 12 IM finishes and they apply this year? I was under the impression that they try to award the people who have the most finishes first and then hand out the remaining spots to those who have 12 finishes.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Legacy [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done 5 IMs, in 4 different cities, and have driven to all of them.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Legacy [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've knocked out 12, all with driving, of course 6 were in my back yard, IMAZ. Couple of StG's, few CdA's, TX and Boulder tossed in as well. I am not looking forward to having to fly my bike anywhere. Keeps the costs down. I can carry 7 bikes on my truck and usually charge a nominal fee to those from my area that prefer to fly to transport their rides to the venue. Makes fuel cost way more tolerable for those long hauls.
Quote Reply

Prev Next