Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Go Bucks [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too :) Shouldn't have been that close though. Michigan was really outplayed today. Half their points were gifts off turnovers and very questionable officiating in the second half as well. Nice game overall. Now - go BIG TEN in the bowl games (even Michigan).

Re: Go Bucks [Owenmiller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It just cracks me up when someone from one dumpy state insults another! Face it fellas, unless you are on one of the coasts (with a few exceptions that do not include ANYWHERE in MI or OH), you are nowhere. The rest of the country laughs at you!!!

And go Trojans, Aztecs, Hoyas, and Bulldogs.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Go Bucks [Owenmiller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey jackattack, Where's your smart comments now???? The only reason you guys were even close in YOUR house was because of our pathetic special teams giving you the football with great field position. Michigan was Ohio State's spoiler in the 90's with Coach Cooper, but now the tables are turned. I'm going to serve up as much humble pie as I can while I can because I know you folks will be in the serving line as soon as you can.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: Go Bucks [osugasman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No smart comments from me. Looks like the tables have turned indeed - all though I would hardly say today OSU was the spoiler. It's been a tough year for sure in Ann Arbor.

OSU definitely has the better team - now some of the fans, that's a whole other issue entirely.

I'll eat my humble pie; congrats on the win today OSU, and a well deserved Big Ten Championship - I look forward to next year.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind and body can achieve; and those who stay will be champions."
Quote Reply
Re: Go Bucks [jackattack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice repl!

Aztec - do you REALLY think the south, midwest, New England, etc. cares AT ALL what the "coast" thinks (your words)! National politics certainly doesn't. The people sure don't. Terrible traffic, education, health care and natural disasters. I for one left the coast (twice) and I'm very happy about it raising my family. I sure like visiting though :)

Prev Next