Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dan,

Congratulations! Great race!

It was great to meet you and Lauren at the Gatorade swims.

Celene
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats Heavy D!

Sorry for the delay, i'm just getting home now. It was nice meeting you and Miami79(who knew she was so cute?!) as well as triathlete2000 and Fran-swah as well as Jonas at the post-race party.

My race was...'interesting.' Won't go into it, but suffered from dehydration and was delusional at the finish. Glad to finish though, and very happy you decided to go for it and do the race.

And I think I talked with Herbert the day before. Is he bald and German? I was in the water on Friday, horrified, and I said to a guy with that description that I was scared to death of the water, and he goes 'oh, there was a video of the start last year, a lot of sharks, but they all scattered when the race started.'

Thanks Herby...
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, Dan no love huh, I work morning swim with ya, see you on the bike and still no love.

This is Jeff by the way, great day wasn't it.

Really glad to hear you had a great day.
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [occy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Trae, just TSR the HRM to someone that needs it:)))

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [AR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
very funny Andy, Ill try those lines on our next ride and see how it goes :))))

See ya this weekend

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [jtang] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Jeff, I was pissed when you passed me on the bike at the end, I actually made an attempt to pass you back but I had nothing at that point, those freaking winds were killing me and I wanted to save something for the run. It was cool hanging out with you guys though :))))

Dan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan, nice to meet you out there at the Gatorade swim stuff and to see you on the race course with Nick. Good job! (now you need to change your signature line)

And ladies... he is a cutie (I didn't look at his feet--obviously distracted by the naked guy)!

bets
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [feman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
graham...you were awesome!! I figured I must have been riding in the vicinity of whoever you were supporting, 'cause I saw you at least 7 times on the bike!! and 2X on the run. Thanks for all the cheering!!
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [bt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey bt yep my wife was racing and it was great fun being out there for the whole time. hope you enjoyed your race- have fun on the recovery and drink Guinness. :-0

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [bt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Betsy, it was cool hanging out with you, it was funny watching you and celine locked onto the euro guys, hehehehehehehe. Anway great race, hope to see your hottie self soon at another race :)))))

If your in contact with Nick, tell him to PM me, I lost him on the run and didnt see him since, he was a cool dude.

Dan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
way to go D...i'm glad it was a great time in life, that's how it should be :) what kind karma with the polar van...man, that's pretty good!!!

meow,

kittycat
Quote Reply
Re: IMFL Race report, Wooohooooo [beppie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Beppie, nice working with you as well, Ill be there cheering you on, have a great race, wooooohoooooooooo :)))))

let me know if you need anything:)

Dan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fun report. Congratulations on a great race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Hey Beppie, nice working with you as well, Ill be there cheering you on, have a great race, wooooohoooooooooo :)))))

let me know if you need anything:)

Dan

Thanks!! Look forward to seeing you there

Bethany
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was a blast. Will let you know when I return to sunny Florida. Or you could come race in TX!

I told Nick to pm you. Or you could venture to TNO if that's not too scary. ;)
Quote Reply

Prev Next