Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Beware of the one they call Khai! He comes from the dark side!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [tedspace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that was a good purchase, better than Asley Cole would have been, for sure.

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's a brew pub in west vancouver off marine drive behind the cactus club where the new old navy is............I was there a few weeks ago and I'm positive there was a group there that was cheering on the "blue's" Now they had memorabilia up everywhere so maybe it is open for this group every game? It's a new pub............but can't remember the name..........maybe someone else from vancouver knows the name? But yeah they were cheering on the team while everyone wore jersey's and drank beer.........kind of like a club house atmosphere but there were people of all ages (kids as well)

Hope that helps a bit
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,

The Score will have the game for sure. 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST). If you can get access to full cable service than you should be able to watch.

Chelsea Supporters Club Vancouver Branch
Gerry Toms
1308, 28th Street
West Vancouver
British Columbia V7V 4L7
Tel 001 604 925 2095 Fax 001 604 925 5073
email;
gerardgci@aol.com

Last edited by: Trevor S: Aug 11, 05 15:13
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent work, guys. You are heroes, I thank you.

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [tedspace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The George and Dragon Pub will be showing the match live in Seattle. I'll most likely be there.

www.georgeanddragonpub.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next