Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT!
Quote | Reply
Ok Guys, step up to plate please. I NEED to know where I can go in Penticton to watch the Chelsea v Arsenal match on Sunday 21st. It is live at 1600 BST which puts it at 0800 local, naturally if anyone has the schedules and it is showing later in the day that would be a help also. We do have transport so if it is on anywhere in North Delta, VAncouver that would be a reason to delay the drive to the interior.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, 5 hours and no-one knows? It must be a record.

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All you really need to know is that Arsenal is going to come out on top. If your going to be in Pentiction the next weekend I'll go watch some football with you and have a beer or three.

BTW I've emailed my Pentiction friends to ask them your question

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Brian. I'll look forward to hooking up. With a prediction like that I can only assume that you missed last Sunday's Cup Final and the entire 2004-5 Premiership season;-) Carefree, wherever you many be........

Last edited by: jk_allen13: Aug 11, 05 7:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no idea what you are inquiring about.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I did. Our cable company nixed FSW so after the third round I saw nothing of it. But the offer for beers still stands.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [Chunky Lover] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not surprised it is the largest sport participant and spectatorwise in the world, one in which the World Cup/series includes the world. Oh, and it's the original football.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's CTV Sportsnet schedule:

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/...anchise/epl_sked.xls

The games to be shown is still TBD. Also I don't know if it will be live. I think it's tape delayed (one week?? :-) ).

Here's the Fox Sportsnet Canada schedule:

http://www2.foxsports.com/world/pdf/fswc51.pdf

You might try to find a Bar/Pub with a Premiership Live Pay For view.
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Trevor, you are a star. Is there likely to be a bar open at 0800, if it's live?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Thanks Trevor, you are a star. Is there likely to be a bar open at 0800, if it's live?

I'm a Celtic (SPC) :-) and some bars in larger Canadian and American cities will open up for the live feed.

Check and ask on the forum ArsenalAmerica.com (sp ?) someone there would be able to better answer your questions .
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many thanks, I will try.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're an Arsenal fan?

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did some more searching for you:

http://www.bcsoccerweb.com/tv_guide.htm

and I guess there's a new sports channel in Canada they have your game listed on Sunday the 21 at 11:00 am. I don't know if you can get this everywhere in Canada yet.

http://www.thescore.ca/...p;txtDisplay=prog_81
Last edited by: Trevor S: Aug 11, 05 8:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
check www.tsn.ca or http://www.sportsnet.ca/ . There is fox sports as well which shows footie but its addtional $. I am guessing but if its not on tsn or sportsnet chances of getting the game live at an establishement is next to nil at that time of morning in Penticton!

Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, a lifelong Chelsea fan, who relucantly had to give up his ticket after moving 160 k from London. It's been a long time of supporting through lean times!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm... so if you're a Chelsea fan, you know who's in charge, so... you know who will win! :-)

-

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Special One! Bom Jose.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm the José Mourinho of triathlon, don't you forget it! :-)

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can see that in Sergio's fortunes. Care to coach an English Age grouper, Special one? Seems Khai has yet to experience Portuguese pastries, I have been indoctrinated but could find a cure (maybe).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Khai doesn't need portuguese pastries to get in trouble!!!!

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is true, and he's even funnier in person than online, although that seems hard to believe. The guy has a story for every occasion!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want to come to montreal, you can watch it at champs. I know i'll be there, OR there might be a live webcast somewhere.

Go BLUES!

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Sky Sports availabilty in Penticton.URGENT! [tedspace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheers, Ted. It's starting to look like the Mightys Blues might have to do this one without me. Cheer for the two of us.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know, I've met him and he's coming to the El Paso camp in one month :-)

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hehe, don't worry, arsenal probably doesn't stand a chance. Especially with our new winger shaun wright-phillips ^^ I look forward to seeing this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply

Prev Next