Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: To answer your question about Slowtwitch Discount Coupon Code I have... [snaps10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which way are you coming from? It's on Michigan ave in Dearborn, but the pakring is a bit tricky. You actually have to park behind, and the access is either from the side street or the streeet over on the north side. He's right next to Cheli's.

"I can endure more pain than anyone you've ever met. That's why I can beat anyone I've ever met." Steve Prefontaine, Without Limits
Quote Reply
Re: To answer your question about Slowtwitch Discount Coupon Code I have... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For what it is worth I tend to buy stuff from trisports because of the discount code that works on about everything. It is easy, always there and better yet my wife is aware of it and thinks she gets a great deal on anything she buys. Actually kind of ironic as I have an office in Atlanta, have been to all3 many times, bought my most recent bike from them and was very happy with the service and fitting.

Also, my wife and I often buy things that we would not otherwise when we get emails from people we have ordered from in the past with "special savings". For example we got an email from roadrunner the other day offering 50% off the second pair of sneakers and we ordered some even though we do not "need" them right now.

Good luck with the new venture.
Quote Reply
Re: To answer your question about Slowtwitch Discount Coupon Code I have... [Bluefan75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Which way are you coming from? It's on Michigan ave in Dearborn, but the pakring is a bit tricky. You actually have to park behind, and the access is either from the side street or the streeet over on the north side. He's right next to Cheli's.
oops, meant the ecommerce stuff. his online store. one of these days i'll make it over to his actual store, just need to coincide with business trip. write off the mileage to get a fit and maybe take tom out to lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Help my agency save babies. visit our March of Dimes website:
http://www.walkamerica.org/torresagency
Quote Reply
Re: To answer your question about Slowtwitch Discount Coupon Code I have... [snaps10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
www.bikesportmichigan.com. Then look for Online store in the header line or better yet

https://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...bfd8105e949ff5bf6a1c
Quote Reply
Re: To answer your question about Slowtwitch Discount Coupon Code I have... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about everyone gets your best price ($1349.99 in your example), but a discount code gets the customer free (ground) shipping? That should keep you from running afowl of your suppliers since the price paid for the actual item will still be within their parameters. It also neutralizes the "extra cost" of buying online.
Quote Reply

Prev Next