Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Aero Gurus, Find Chris 0.005 seconds [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I'll understand if he won't use a front disc outdoors, but the five spoke Mavic wheel...I mean there are Hed H3s, 80mm Zipp wheels, etc. to name but a few, which are known to be faster than the one he is using. I hope Mavic are paying him enough to use this piece of equipment. I don't know if he has sponsor obligations towards the guys who make this funny helmet or he just believes their BS about this being the fastest helmet on earth.
To a much greater extend, it would help if he waited for 10 degrees C hotter weather. The hottest day he could get actually, as his power output is not likely to suffer from the heat in a 1 min effort.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Gurus, Find Chris 0.005 seconds [renegade027] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure those wheels are faster under 2.5g loads with a 100kg rider aboard. He still needs to ride the bike, I don't think a reduction in stiffness anywhere will make him faster.
Last edited by: SuperDave: May 14, 07 20:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think his ears are exposed they need to be covered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Seat's too high. Worth at least a second.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Gurus, Find Chris 0.005 seconds [John Cobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
wear ear plugs

seriously?

I have some custom jobbers that I have for racing motos in...that flush fill the earlobes - never thought that there would be a measurable difference (enough to wear them)

g

greg
www.wattagetraining.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all PowerCranks these days
Quote Reply

Prev Next