Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"from some obscure Nordic nation"

It's not like he's Norwegian, you know...
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the Swedes are still in a dream thinking that Norway is part of their territory, but the entire point is that when anyone from outside the UCI old school cycling mafia of nations kicks ass, then the UCI has to go change the rules. If Indurain invented the superman position, or if Hinault (for example) had ridden on Obree's first bike it would have all been cool...but Scotland...
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The day Magnus Backstedt won Paris-Roubaix, Sweden became a cycling nation :-)
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [richiec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this bike, it is a Moser Wind Machine or at least a very, very close clone.

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this bike, it is a Moser Wind Machine or at least a very, very close clone.

pretty close, but I don't think so. one of those just sold on ebay. but then, this one is a 51 and leder probably rides a 56-58, so the proportions might be different.

Quote Reply

Prev Next