Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!!
Quote | Reply
ME and paulo are in a very critical discussion about bianchi bike. I remeber lothar Leader racing a weird bianchi TT bike that was kind of like a cheetha or lotus or something else but not sure of what it is? Paulo says it s a walser...i says it was a special bike made with alu tube..... anyone as a pictures of this.... i m not sure if lothar rode this bike for Roth historical first sub8h ironman or in hawaii the same year...back in 1997???

i wont beleive anyone until i see a pictures..... help me win this argument and prove paulo WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It wasn't a Walser.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [More is MORE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
unfortunutly.... paulo wont settle for your answer..... the consequence of been wrong for him is to buy me a diner a quizno's so he needs proof....
you could be the walser owner that he would still not beleive you until we see a pic!!!!

i m pretty sure now it was a bike riden in hawaii.....PIC please!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you might be wrong as well, Bianchi was pretty heavily into titanium bikes in the late 90's. Looking for a pic now.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [More is MORE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Almost certain it wasnt a walser. Bianchi used to make an odd shaped tt frame, not sure if it was monoque or aluminum.

Here is a track version of what im thinking about, i know they used to make a TT version of it.

http://bianchiusa.com/07_track.html

Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [IRONLOBO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no....it wasnt a regular triangle like this.... it s more like a cheetha shape

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't care what paulo settles for.
Leder was riding a Bianchi (he was sponsored so was Ute Muckel)
with ITM aerobars.
Aluminium frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.trimagstore.com/...images/large/Sep.jpg

The bike from Roth.,

Favourite Swim Sets:

Last edited by: More is MORE: Apr 2, 07 11:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Darn! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You're not talking about the same frame LA used in the TT at the tour dupont in '96 are you?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok....thanks....you prove me and paulo wrong....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i m still looking for a different bike... i guess it was hawaii the same year... and it s really funny shape of bike.....

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

....the z bike???

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't recall seeing Leder on a funny shape bike besides a red softride one year in Kona (when he was DQed).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was Roth 1997, I'm looking at it on DVD at the moment.

Massive down tube runs from the bottom bracket up to 1/2 way along the massive top tube.

No lower part of seat tube.

Labelled up as Bianchi.
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that he used(bianchi) in IM roth in 1997 when van lierde i think broke 8 hrs. will look for that issue of mine

"Pain is NOT temporary,you remember every bit of it"
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait a minute!!!!!! You were wrong??!!!!

I have to re-think my entire philosophy on life now!!
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [richiec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly....thats what i m looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you post the picture of the TV with the DVD playing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Last edited by: jonnyo: Apr 2, 07 11:32
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [richiec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah! I remember that now. With big ugly welds if I remember correctly.
While LVL was riding a yellow colnago with 650 at the front and a 700 at the back
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...that 1997 Roth was the fastest race of all time. Hellriegel goes sub 8 and still finishes 4th and off the podium! Probably got him revved up to take everyone out at Kona 1997!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
> ok....thanks....you prove me and paulo wrong....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's buying the Quiznos now?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well...it happen to that picture on the magasin is 1996 so it s a mistake.... we know now that I WAS RIGHT in 1997 there was a special bianchi rode by lothar...... we still need the pic!!!!!! but i m the winner, paulo was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's signed up to race IMAZ. Maybe you can ask him directly for 100% confirmation. That should earn you Quiznos and dessert.
Quote Reply
Re: HElP FIND A PIC OF BIANCHI RODE BY LOTHAR LEDER FOR HIS SUB 8H IRONMAN!! [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay !

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YOU ARE SIMPLY UNBELEIVABLE...... YOU HAVE A QUESTION....YOU ASK...AND SOMEONE ON SLOWTWITCH GOT A ANSWER FOR YOU!!!!! IT S CRAZY THE AMOUNT OF INFO YOU CAN GET HERE..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! I CAN GO SWIM NOW

OH...JUST FOR A LAST QUESITON, I M JUST WONDERING...ANYONE KNOW WHO KILL JFK??????????????

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply

Prev Next