Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
depends if you count caffeine as food...then DD's home has plenty of food...actually at DD's the food is you (for monty)
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [cyclonehockey21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you got it all wrong about the eating program...you need to re read it again.....

it dosnt say to not eat.....it says the kitchen is a no no zone after 7:30pm..... that mean that if you are up at 6am.... you have over 13h to eat as much as you want excluding diner..... if you are smart.....you act like a bear and stuck inside of you tons of good food to survived until 6am the next day!!!

not that hard!!!! and will make you a lot lighter and faster!!!!!!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In that case...

I think it's time for a second dinner!

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jodi
....diner is the only meal that as some restriction...no second diner and small portion

it s all about breafest and lunch
!!!! and ice cream once awile

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So it's really all you can eat before 2 and then you restrict to the saucer...

Oh, man, and I thought I was going to be able to have a bowl of cereal at 7:29!

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I know that... i was being sarcastic.... I just think we should have it somewhere besides paulos house cause we know no one eats down there.
Like Jonnyo said, that is simply not true. The specific problem Jonnyo had, which I told desert dude and that's how those rules started, was that he would not eat enough throughout the day, especially during and right after workouts, and he would end up eating a big dinner right before going to bed. I have NEVER told anyone that they eat too much, just point bad nutritional habits. That includes both what kind of foods and the timing of meals.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [charlie21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it is a draft legal race, use a road helmet, if non-drafting, use the aero helmet for certain.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well thats good cause if i don't get to eat some of jodi's cookies i'm gonna me pissed :)

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [gtingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there's one more benefit to aero helmets though. If it's sufficiently early in the season, an aero helmet does wonders for keeping those ears warm even if it is draft-legal ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you need to talk to Olaf Sabatschus re. eating habits...the rules are simple...you can eat everything, including cheese, ice cream, chocolate, nutella...
but, no more than

-3 trips to cold stone per day
-2lbs of cheese per day

then, you're good to go.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [charlie21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely wear the aero helmet.
If the race is draft legal, wear it backward so you can poke other people with it while riding in a pack. If the race is not draft legal, wear it forward, and it will help you go faster
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't afford 3 trips to coldstone a day.. thats more then my car payment a month.

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Helmet for an Olympic Race [Justin in OK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justin,

Who are you man? You may be my nemesis! You don't happen to have a smokin' fast wife, do you?
Quote Reply

Prev Next