Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom,

That sounds great!!! Almost enough to make me drive again from Quebec...

Looking forward to see the pics

Richard

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever" - Larry Andersen
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so it's like a group ride, indoors?

Pictures! Please!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [Dumper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tom if you do get time...any chance of seeing some fottergrafs of this grand device and the layout? please?
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [Dumper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures!
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been at least a week and a half, and still no pictures! I need to see the real thing, because right now, all I can imagine is a room full of sweaty cyclists manning a device that would nicely fit into Willy Wonka's factory, besplendored in a huge polka-dot room!
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [BenDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Tom has abandoned us for TNO...OH THE HUMANITY!!!! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [BenDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, I was there last week. But did not take my camera. I am going back tomorrow, and will take the camera (Assuming I remember). And post pics, or it might motivate Tom to do it himself.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wanna see pics too! c'mon tom, we're waiting!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

---------------------------------------------------

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Brawndo's got electrolytes. And that's what plants crave. They crave electrolytes. Which is what Brawndo has. And that's why plants crave Brawndo. Not water, like from the toilet.
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [Nakima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
funny pic.
#3 should look where she's going or risk a nasty crash :)
anyone see 'triplets of belleville' ?
thats what we need to really crank the motivation on CT and bikesports system.
gambling.
gentlemens wagers only....er gentlepersons wagers only
that or as the pic suggests lovely ladies.
:)
Quote Reply
Re: What takes 2 big screens, $10,000+, 2 computers, three music stands, a custom... [Nakima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is hauntingly realistic.

We've already gotten a lot of use out of the Computrainer Multirider system and had riders on it nearly every day except a few. On our late nights the trainers run constantly.

Yesterday Gary, a buddy of ours from a local cycling team, did a 368 watt average effort on the 10 mile beginner course. That was the highest output average effort we've seen so far. The best I could muster was 268 watts average for about 28:00.

I will post some photos but I have all my stuff packed up for Thailand- leaving tomorrow.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next