Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: No way Lance comes anywhere close to winning Kona! [DoubleTrouble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doubletrouble, forgive me that I don't hang out with Lance and follow his every move. I can't help it if he did not train seriously for the marathon. I believe that guy can run 2:3x in a marathon if he trains for one properly. The fact that he can win 7 TdF's and was a good runner in his youth is sufficient for this. The fact that he can go sub 3 while doing the party scene and carrying more mass than neccessary, all while training haphazardly for a marathon is further evidence that he has the tools to do 2:3x if he treated the marathon seriously. Even with his "lamer fitness" he ran a 4:51 mile recently. That alone suggests he has the leg speed. If he can do one mile in sub 5, he can run 26 of them at 6 minutes resulting in a 2:3x. He just needs the miles of running. That's his choice, but yes, he has the tools to do it.

Sorry, but you take a few posts and infer too much. There is no cult worship of Lance from this end. He is just another guy, with more genetic ability than the next one, who has also worked hard. Frankly, I have more respect for a guy who works hard to keep his family together than a guy who works hard to win the TdF while blowing his family apart. But that is just me.

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: No way Lance comes anywhere close to winning Kona! [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is your point? So I don't have a love affair with his Lanceship. This causes you to say shit about people you know nothing of because we don't give two rat farts about his marathon?

You keep bringing up this jealousy bullshit. There are tons of people who are better then me and I worship the ground the walk on. I get giddy at the mention of Ivan Basso but don't talk shit about him.

Want to know who I am jealous of? Record. Go to the lavender room and look up his post "why can't I tickle myself". His story of coming up from the bottom and making a good life for himself makes me jealous and that only inspires me to better my life and cheer him on.

Look in the mirror before you start attacking people.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply

Prev Next